stage 2+ done

May 25, 2008
S.Wales
www.seatcupra.net
what's controversial about it?? my old pcv system was leaking and i didnt want risk buying/fitting another that could potentally fail. so did away with it all together.

the forge intake is controversial as you pay £400+ for an intake that does not work.

Heh, I been running my Twintake for years but it wasn't 400quid though plenty of power! + Meth!

LeonCR

Oct 22, 2009
and re sale is brilliant on them, I would do the same if I didn't have a couple of places local with it that i can use

Joshkcupra

Local Retard
Aug 21, 2012
Gravesend, Kent
I just had a thought.. When I changed the high pressure fuel pump, it came with a different valve the part which the fuel line inserts into.. But my douchebag brother managed to round it off as it wasn't on properly, so I just had to take the valve off of my old hpfp and insert it into the new one.. Out of curiosity would the uprated fuel pump have had a freer flowing valve? And by sticking the original fuel valve on I'm restricting the flow of the fuel? Or are they all the same??

LeonCR

Oct 22, 2009
I just had a thought.. When I changed the high pressure fuel pump, it came with a different valve the part which the fuel line inserts into.. But my douchebag brother managed to round it off as it wasn't on properly, so I just had to take the valve off of my old hpfp and insert it into the new one.. Out of curiosity would the uprated fuel pump have had a freer flowing valve? And by sticking the original fuel valve on I'm restricting the flow of the fuel? Or are they all the same??

Pretty sure they are the same

Aug 1, 2012
Riga, Latvia
what's controversial about it?? my old pcv system was leaking and i didnt want risk buying/fitting another that could potentally fail. so did away with it all together.

the forge intake is controversial as you pay £400+ for an intake that does not work.

I have Revo PCV revamp plate, but not fitted yet.
I have read several threads on other forums for example this (post #15): http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-sportback-8p-chassis/210676-revo-pcv-revamp-fitting-help.html

May 25, 2008
S.Wales
www.seatcupra.net
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.