Catback for 20vt Stage 1 Toledo....Midlands area.

paulos44

Mar 11, 2013
Warwickshire
I have decided that i am gonna have a 2.5 inch catback system fitted to the Tolly which will join up to the Toyosports 2.5 downpipe with sports cat i had fitted a few weeks ago.
I would just like to know if any of you could recommend a company in the Midlands who will do a decent job for reasonable money, say around the £300 mark, considering that i dont want any fancy tailpipe.I want to keep the Tolly as discreet as possible the way it is now and concentrate on whats underneath,so to speak. Also, i dont want a system that is audible when cruising at,say, 70 on the motorway,but would like some noise when giving it some,so to speak.

Sam fr

Aug 30, 2013
Stoke-On-Trent
TBH i know your saying you dont want the look and so fourth or the sound so much, but tbh the cobra systems are pretty much what you have just described. they are quiet whilst cruising but then you plant it and it gives off a lovely sound, the non res version on the other hand is a fair bit louder especially with a better DP etc. Only companies i know about custom exhaust that people have used is powerflow. now ive heard good things from them but never seen 1st hand of one fr myself

actually just thought i dont think they do a system for the toledo's but i could be wrong

Last edited:

SLeon

Jan 25, 2013
West Midlands
Longlife exhausts in Birmingham city centre. Worth giving them a email.

If you email for a quote, when they reply, ignore for a week then they will send you 10% voucher (if they still do). My mate used them and they was pretty cheap

Pedro012155

Mar 17, 2014
Rj performance in Birmingham by the blues ground. His really good. I know loads of ppl that have gone there and no horror stories to say.

paulos44

Mar 11, 2013
Warwickshire
Well after seeing many pictures that have shocked me....the standard of welds etc,i have decided to order a Milltek system....resonated with discreet tailpipes.Good choice anyone?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.