Supercopa

seatstu

Apr 15, 2004
I have been looking at buying a Supercopa and am looking at one in particular. The problem is that it doesn't have the Supercopa badges in between the doors on the pillar, instead it has one on the boot next to the FR badge.
Is this right as the only other ones I have seen have the badges between the doors on the pillar. Just want to make sure it is genuine. It is also Monsoon Grey, Is this a standard Supercopa colour?

Thanks.

Last edited:

t121anf

May 14, 2004
Mines grey, the supercopa badges should only be on the B pillar, though mine were removed by the previous owner (in the glove box thank fully, never been bothered to replace them)

PAULTDI67

Oct 21, 2009
sheffield s.yorkshire
Hi guys mine's 2012 model no badges on b pillar seen others same year with badges on b pillar I'm sure it's genuine as log book lists it as supercopa insurance lists it same&when I took it 2 seat 4 service there records list it as same havig no badges don't bother me might've took em off anyway:D can't understand y it's not got any tho:confused:I DOUBT IF ANYONE would bother putting the big brakes on if they just cloned a fr wi boykit&twin tailpipes!!
quick check in sales brochure colours r
whie
Nevada whie
phantom black
red
ice silver(mine)
speed blue
monsoon grey

Last edited:

t121anf

May 14, 2004
Hi guys mine's 2012 model no badges on b pillar seen others same year with badges on b pillar I'm sure it's genuine as log book lists it as supercopa insurance lists it same&when I took it 2 seat 4 service there records list it as same havig no badges don't bother me might've took em off anyway:D can't understand y it's not got any tho:confused:I DOUBT IF ANYONE would bother putting the big brakes on if they just cloned a fr wi boykit&twin tailpipes!!
quick check in sales brochure colours r
whie
Nevada whie
phantom black
red
ice silver(mine)
speed blue
monsoon grey

Big brakes?

Speed-FReek

Jun 12, 2013
South Oxfordshire, UK
Big brakes?

You're right. The Supercopa doesn't have bigger brakes at all. It's just a normal FR with a body kit and a twin exit exhaust. Nothing more. As such, the Supercopa has the same size brakes as a normal FR.

Supercopa badges were fitted to the B pillars from the factory so if they're missing it probably just means the car was de-badged.

Last edited:

PAULTDI67

Oct 21, 2009
sheffield s.yorkshire
:lol:thought someone would pick up on my f*$k up I'm referring 2 compared 2 fr140tdi which uses 288mm discs the fr+170 which this is based on has 315mm discs this iknow cos I'm lookin at replacing my discs&wasn't sure what size they was checked in brochure there 315mm same as petrol models
Don't think previous owner could've removed badges as mine's a x-rental&cant see them doin it unless they've just come unstuck!!

Last edited:

seatstu

Apr 15, 2004
Thanks all for your replies.
It looks like then some came with and some came without.
I have bought some genuine badges from Sere motors so I can put them on as I like them. dealer says they are no longer available but luckily Sere were selling some on ebay so I bought 4, got a couple extra for spares.
Picking the car up on Monday, just hope dealer has done all the things I asked them to do.....

Thanks again.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.