National meet organiser

Jack92

Hi guys,

Not quite sure what the deal is with organising meets, does anyone do this or is it a case of just suggesting it?

Id be happy to look at organising some but don't want to step on people's shoes if it's already being done

Ideas I had were
Bhp - lydden hill just missed it this year
Trax - Silverstone I know this has already been suggested
Modified live - brands hatch

Let me know your thoughts guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haze

Oct 21, 2014
I'd be happy to attend some meets, I live in Hertfordshire. I have to say this forum doesn't seem particularly keen on meets I mean yes the rolling road day at AMD had a good turnout but in general there doesn't seem much interest. I've been on forums with previous members with far less members but been to many meets even just to catch up etc. Good fun. It would be good if our members here were perhaps a little bit more active in terms of wanting to attend and hold meets. But then again I'm fairly newmaybe this was once the case?

MoToJoJo

Mar 25, 2014
Northants
Tbh, I've been on smaller forums with more active meets too. Bit surprised as according to an old member (anyone remember Nyteshade?) it was quite active

Jack92

Yeah this is what I want to change really. Used to be in another club where I did a lot of the organising but due to work commitments couldn't find the time. Now things have changed got time to do it again. I think if the option is there more people would be there than we think ( I hope anyway)

Jack92

Right, good news, mark has got back to me and said anyone is welcome to organise shows etc.

Therefore I'm going to start with trax so can anyway who wants to go please make it clearly known as we need a minimal number to qualify for a stand.

I'll look into it more tomorrow and update accordingly

Stylance

Stylance
Apr 6, 2011
Ashford kent
Right, good news, mark has got back to me and said anyone is welcome to organise shows etc.

Therefore I'm going to start with trax so can anyway who wants to go please make it clearly known as we need a minimal number to qualify for a stand.

I'll look into it more tomorrow and update accordingly

Hmm...

2 hour drive.. When is this? I havnt done silverstone track day before

-staytuning|staymodified

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members