LED interior light list.

Dani_b19

Apr 8, 2009
Evening all.

Sorry to start a new post but i found a thread the other day listing ever bulb and its type for what would be needed to do a full interior LED conversion, i thought id booked marked it but can't have, anyway I've now lost it and can't find it for love nor money. Any help please.

Dani_b19

Apr 8, 2009
Cheers mate, the post i saw actually gave the bulbs needed etc so you could source your own.

locky

May 5, 2014
North East
Cheers mate, the post i saw actually gave the bulbs needed etc so you could source your own.

Was it this mate?

Here's a list of the bulbs I put in my 2012 car mate. Top two from HIDs Direct and the rest from eBay. I left my number plate lights as I've yet to read or hear from anyone who HASN'T had issue regardless of the bulbs that they have used. I only get an occasional bulb out warning from my sidelights which resets by turning my lights on and off again.

Side light bulbs - W5W (501) fitment - 5W CREE LEDs
DRL bulbs - 27SMD DRL 382's

Fog lights (HB4/9006 type) can't remember what type these were, I know that they are Phillips and are a good match for the headlights.

Sidelight = 501 T10 W5W WEDGE
Reg lights = 37mm festoon
vanity mirror lights = 37mm festoon x 2
middle mirror lights = 37mm festoon
middle reading lights = 501 T10 W5W WEDGE x 3
boot light = 42mm festoon
Rear centre lights = 37mm festoon x 2
Glove box = 501 T10 W5W wedge

Source - http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?p=4567696

Speed-FReek

Jun 12, 2013
South Oxfordshire, UK
The PUL ones seem to have the best chance of working without throwing bulb warning errors on the later cars but nothing is guaranteed and some people have still had problems so there is still an element of gambling involved.

The alternative is to get some white as you can get filament bulbs such the Osram Night Breakers, MTEC Super White, or Philips Blue Vision bulbs.

Chris232

May 7, 2015
I think you are referring to my thread. you where looking number plate lights also?? thread title was mod advice

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.