Mk3 Leon coilovers

Eamonnb1888

May 27, 2015
Hi guys new to the page so not sure if this thread has been done yet. But has anyone any advice on coilovers for the mk3 Leon I can't find them online anywhere. Just checking to see if there's another car model that has the same fitment or anything. Thanks in advance for any replies. :)

Eamonnb1888

May 27, 2015
Cheers for the replays... Damien don't really have a budget in mind anything under 500 really it's a brand new car so defiantly will be something half decent and I want it quite low . Have you anything on that site that comes under 500?

DamianPM

Mar 26, 2008
Newcastle/Durham
We have the AP kit at £476 delivered, we just need to know front strut size, engine size and weather you have independent or torsion beam rear suspension.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Eamonnb1888

May 27, 2015
Thanks Damian Al have a look round and see what I need and if I decide to go for that I will give you a shout

Last edited:

GrahamFR

Now AMG Powered
Dec 10, 2008
Barnsley or Burton
Cheers for the replays... Damien don't really have a budget in mind anything under 500 really it's a brand new car so defiantly will be something half decent and I want it quite low . Have you anything on that site that comes under 500?

I dont think you can put those two words together, 500 & half decent. You wanna be spending a bit more than that imo but up to you, i'd be pushing the boat out for some KW's.

What you really want are these bad boi's! lol http://www.awesomegti.com/car/seat/leon-mk3/volkswagen-racing-race-4-way-remote-coilover-kit

...you can spread the cost, or get yourself another leon entirely for the same monthly price :)

Peter W

Aug 8, 2014
Larne, County Antrim

neil_f225

Mar 14, 2005
I dont think you can put those two words together, 500 & half decent. You wanna be spending a bit more than that imo but up to you, i'd be pushing the boat out for some KW's.

What you really want are these bad boi's! lol http://www.awesomegti.com/car/seat/leon-mk3/volkswagen-racing-race-4-way-remote-coilover-kit

...you can spread the cost, or get yourself another leon entirely for the same monthly price :)

Totally agree! £500 will no doubt make it nice and low and look good but will ruin the ride and handling on anything other than a smooth road of which there are few in this country. The only coil overs I've had experience of have been kw or h&r both of which cost about double that . I eventually removed them as I got tired of the ride . Yes the handling was better on a track but I could drive quicker on an average bumpy country road with the stock setup .

Orbiter

Orbiter
Apr 3, 2015

If I really save hard maybe I could afford it, but which corner should I put it on?

DamianPM

Mar 26, 2008
Newcastle/Durham
To be honest for everyday road use the AP kit is a good option and if it's within your budget and a price that you're comfortable spending then why stretch yourself too far.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Eamonnb1888

May 27, 2015
Thanks again Damian when I get round to finding out the spec Al be sure to order with you cause you have been a good help. Does that price include delivery to Northern Ireland ?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.