Jun 26, 2014
Carista v's Toledo/Rapid

The Rapid guys have most of it working now:

Big MPH
Teardrop wipe
Dial staging
Alarm bleep
Single press central unlocking

in particular being the things I want to do to mine.

Check at BRISKODA - Rapid forums.

Joe_3490

Sep 20, 2010
Carista v's Toledo/Rapid

The Rapid guys have most of it working now:

Big MPH
Teardrop wipe
Dial staging
Alarm bleep
Single press central unlocking

in particular being the things I want to do to mine.

Check at BRISKODA - Rapid forums.

This is what I want to do, got my adapter on order just waiting delivery

Joe_3490

Sep 20, 2010
well, Not all went to plan, Got my OBD adapter yesterday, This morning before work thought I would have a play, got error OBD2 device is defective, I was like the kid who didn't have any batteries at Christmas, very deflated.

Juego

Dec 1, 2009
Hamilton
www.facebook.com
When I bought my Toledo I asked the dealer to activate the alarm beep, turn on 1 click locking as 2 click does my head in and to ensure that the auto door locking was activated. Bought a new bluetooth obd device and downloaded carista so will see how it works when I get the device.

Juego

Dec 1, 2009
Hamilton
www.facebook.com
When I bought my Toledo I asked the dealer to activate the alarm beep, turn on 1 click locking as 2 click does my head in and to ensure that the auto door locking was activated. Bought a new bluetooth obd device and downloaded carista so will see how it works when I get the device.

Joe_3490

Sep 20, 2010
Just an Update the Carista branded adapter is now available on Uk Amazon £32 is steep but you know its guaranteed to work.

With carista do you have to buy any In App Purchases for the Customization to be stored?

camelspyyder

2 SEAT-er
Jun 26, 2014
Just an Update the Carista branded adapter is now available on Uk Amazon £32 is steep but you know its guaranteed to work.

With carista do you have to buy any In App Purchases for the Customization to be stored?

Yes I believe its £15 - but my OBD2 dongle hasn't arrived yet.

Joe_3490

Sep 20, 2010
Haha love how they don't mention that anywhere until you want to do it lol. So much for being free lol

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.