turboboy

Universal intercooler, the guide.

queen

~Nassia~
Nov 29, 2010
Athens, Greece
Is it worth getting a taller one or not?

If you don't have any plans of going hybrid or big turbo you don't need an ic as tall as mine. When I went hybrid with the smaller ic (150mm) I was easily hitting 20°C more than the ambient temp, when I fitted the taller one (280mm) I was getting max 5°C more than ambient.

3rgin

Jan 5, 2015
istanbul
Thanks for answer @troupy. I allready check your link , but out of stock right now. I'll contact with seller. Can I ask questions ?
You use this cooler ?
You suggest this cooler for remap ?
Thanks.

Last edited:

CraigFrTsi

"Dude I almost had you"
May 23, 2013
Stapleford, Notts
Sorry mate never got chance today as chucking it down, but basically I've 2 short metal strips from b and q which are attached with screws to the top of the intercooler and then with a lot of hassle are attached to the crash bar. Need to drill the crash bar (use a big high power drill lol)

Dillon22

Jul 24, 2015
just outside Belfast.
Thanks mate and yea the weather's rubbish! Glad I got my service out the way before the rain! And that's what I was going to use something similar to what your on about... is your intercooler completely away from the radiator now then?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Dillon22

Jul 24, 2015
just outside Belfast.
Haha its a lot of effort to fit, I used to own a Toyota glanza and the guide to fit a boost gauge was so easy took 20-30mins max, but I couldn't be bothered with hassle on the ibiza lol too lazy

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise