cpc injector nozzles

smokeyjoe

Apr 6, 2009
n.ireland boy :)
Has anyone ever gotten anything from these guys was considering getting some nozzles for my fr Leon been pricing around alot and so far these guys are the best so far.

But as you know you get what you pay for so want some feed back first before I dive in I can change them myself so don't need that side of it.

Pimped up vario

Cordy Cruizer
Nov 20, 2009
Belfast N Ireland
Where are they based? Do they do VE pump injectors and are they cheap? I sometimes think that we're worse than the Scottish for being tight.:D No offensive to our cousins across the water.

Last edited:

smokeyjoe

Apr 6, 2009
Where are they based? Do they do VE pump injectors and are they cheap? I sometimes think that we're worse than the Scottish for being tight.:D No offensive to our cousins across the water.

Lol yeah they do ve and pd nozzles afaik there from Germany somewhere but I'm not 100% on that there nozzles are 110 euro a piece works out about £290 a set or there abouts thing is I was messaging them and they said if you buy the nozzles off them they will fit them to your bodies for free which is intriguing

Last edited:

Pimped up vario

Cordy Cruizer
Nov 20, 2009
Belfast N Ireland
That would take a wee minute sending them to Germany though. I don't think I could wait that long. I'd rather have the satisfaction of having done it myself or do the pd nozzles require different setting up to the ve's. I know the pd have a pump for each injector but never had my hands on a real live one.

smokeyjoe

Apr 6, 2009
That would take a wee minute sending them to Germany though. I don't think I could wait that long. I'd rather have the satisfaction of having done it myself or do the pd nozzles require different setting up to the ve's. I know the pd have a pump for each injector but never had my hands on a real live one.

Everyone you speak to about pd nozzle swaps say that they requir a lot of setting up and balancing etc but I've never done it I swap them myself and never had a problem there's a couple of steps I take though that maybe help I do the swaps indoors in as clean of an invirernment as possible also I have made a little rig that clamps around the nozzle and also around the injector body so that you can unscrew the nozzle retainer without spinning the nozzle and damaging the the stuff inside also when torquing up the nozzle retainer after the swap I do all 4 to the same torque and finally fir new seals.

This seems to have worked for me so far have done 4 sets already without problems and saves you a couple 100quid depending on we're you get your nozzles of course mind u I've only fitted +50 and +80 nozzles which arnt terribly big I would say the bigger you go the more problems you would have..

Germany is quite a ways away probly a couple of weeks turnaround time and yeah whenever you get parts like these there always an urgency I have a few vehicles so I don't mind waiting a couple weeks to get my nozzles.

Pimped up vario

Cordy Cruizer
Nov 20, 2009
Belfast N Ireland
Sounds interesting. I'm getting new suspension for my beasty soon hopefully and if she starts behaving herself then she can get some more power in the form of 0.216 or 0.224 um nozzles. I'm going the get Tommy Wright in Ballymena to check the opening pressures and balance everything up if they need it. She'll need more air to go with that fuel though so that'll be another project too.

Last edited:

smokeyjoe

Apr 6, 2009
Sounds interesting. I'm getting new suspension for my beasty soon hopefully and if she starts behaving herself then she can get some more power in the form of 0.216 or 0.224 um nozzles. I'm going the get Tommy Wright in Ballymena to check the opening pressures and balance everything up if they need it. She'll need more air to go with that fuel though so that'll be another project too.

If you still have 10mm pump id go for .230 or .240 .216s are pointless as even vw jumped up .020um from 90bhp to 110bhp wasn't aware of tommy does he look at pd injectors also would be interesting to see how my own injectors fair up after changing nozzles as normaly they run ok only durations and SoI need slight altering to stop white smoke.

Pimped up vario

Cordy Cruizer
Nov 20, 2009
Belfast N Ireland
I had a quick look at cpc website and maybe it's because I'm not on face book or the foreign language bouncing about but I couldn't manage the site and find the products they were selling with ve nozzles in particular.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members