Jack points

FandangoDanby

Jul 8, 2012
Does anyone know where to get these in the colour of your car? I've messaged no end of "breaking" sellers and they won't just sell the cover they want to sell the whole skirt, which I get, but it isn't half a pain in my backside.

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
Simple answer....search them on eBay until they come up separate and pay about half the price of the full set of skirts or buy the skirts in your colour and sell them minus the jacking cover(s) you need at a discount!

I'm in the same position needing a passenger side front cover in Platinum grey if anyone knows of any ;)

Sent from potato.

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
Ah but that would just make sense! Why would anyone do that? :p

Also the stealers are called that for a reason! Although there are plain ones on fleecebay you can buy and spray yourself as Bruce said!

Problem for platinum owners like us though is the spray tends to come out about 5 shades darker than 10+ year old paint... :cry:

Sent from potato.

bruceR

Apr 11, 2005
Monifieth, Dundee
Ah but that would just make sense! Why would anyone do that? :p

Also the stealers are called that for a reason! Although there are plain ones on fleecebay you can buy and spray yourself as Bruce said!

Problem for platinum owners like us though is the spray tends to come out about 5 shades darker than 10+ year old paint... :cry:

Sent from potato.

Ha ha ha well said :lol::lol::rofl:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.