Window deflector Bocanegra/Cupra 6j.

sunnykhan96

Apr 20, 2016
Peterborough
Anyone know any decent window deflector. Could you also upload picture of it on your ride thanks so I can see what it looks like.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

stadan

Jan 31, 2016
I've personally always stuck with Team Heko. Great build quality, nice black/tint to it. Cheap and easy to install, they've never failed me... 20 quid on ebay from official shop too.
pic
012c797.png

stadan

Jan 31, 2016
Loving the car bud, looks wicked mate. All you need is coilovers to make it look more tidy. I think I will go with heko! Thank you.

Got a pic of yours mate? Any plans?

Thanks, coilovers are very expensive though. If anything maybe lowering springs but I love the ride comfort currently so a bit reluctant to change that.

If you want some inspiration or any more pictures check my progress thread out bro http://tinyurl.com/gu7tjbd

Last edited:

sunnykhan96

Apr 20, 2016
Peterborough
Got a pic of yours mate? Any plans?

Thanks, coilovers are very expensive though. If anything maybe lowering springs but I love the ride comfort currently so a bit reluctant to change that.

If you want some inspiration or any more pictures check my progress thread out bro http://tinyurl.com/gu7tjbd

Yes i have indeed, i just need a few more days till my account becomes available to post pictures as I'm new to the forum. :) i will post pictures up on a new thread. Ill give you a quick follow so your in my contacts.

stadan

Jan 31, 2016
Just had a look at your progress thread and mate your car is neat! looks wicked. Thanks for some tips :p gonna have to get the footwell cupra sign.

Thanks mate. let me know when you've got some pics up. They're off ebay, good quality and cheap too.

sunnykhan96

Apr 20, 2016
Peterborough
Hi stadan I have uploaded a few pics but they don't seem to be that great quality for some reason when they uploaded but it's on a new thread. :)