what have you done to your car today ?

Upia

Nov 30, 2015
Derbyshire
Yeah I've only had it about 2 months or so, haven't done anything drastic to it.
I didnt think it looked that high really, I assume it's on standard suspension, I had a golf gti a couple of years ago and the stock height on that was a bit lower than this.

Sent from my Elephone P8000 using Tapatalk

Bigjohn84

Intagram / johnyoung84
May 5, 2015
Ur cars defo in stock springs mate lol look nice on 40mm springs

Last edited:

Bigjohn84

Intagram / johnyoung84
May 5, 2015
I have only springs mate, coilovers give you a solid ride, and Edinburgh roads are bad so I wouldn't have them, coilovers are ment for the track really, so if you want you car to bang about on the road the coilovers are for you lol I have spring and would never go back down the coilovers road unles I had a show car and it never had to be drivin or track car.

Upia

Nov 30, 2015
Derbyshire
Good point, roads where I live (Derbyshire) are either full of potholes or speed bumps.

useyourname

Aug 2, 2012
In a shed
Oil and filter change today.

A few weeks back I dipped it Black.. (it was Red)

LGpvpYQ.jpg

aSB80uY.jpg

s5ptUt1.jpg

oasBuW2.jpg

irf

Feb 5, 2014
Fitted a cglock today mainly for castle Combe next week but will probably just keep it on as long as the mrs can cope with it.

Upia

Nov 30, 2015
Derbyshire
Lol, I think it's probably a reflection of the rear lights of the car parked in front of it!
Ah makes sense, thought there was some kind of magic going on there lol.
Car looks good in that colour though, you did a good job of that.

Upia

Nov 30, 2015
Derbyshire
I thought blue and red were illegal? I've known people who have been stopped by the police for blue bulbs.
Shame really.

irf

Feb 5, 2014
Gave the engine bay a little clean. Nothing compared to some and I'm not one for bling but quite satisfying.

20160615_125224_zps9thv9jac.jpg

Also used a sponge, some water and autoglym interior shampoo on the drivers seat. Surprising how much dirtier the water was after.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.