bullet proof 1749VB

smokeyjoe

Apr 6, 2009
n.ireland boy :)
Ok bit of a strang question bout 6 or 7 months I notice my turbo getting very Smokey and starting to whistle so u said I'm gona try blow the fecker because couldn't really sell the turbo the so adjusted the map so it was boosting 2bar see how long it last after 6 or 7 months later the turbo still hasn't blowen also the Blue smoke has disappears the Garrett turbos are a strong mother lol.

skillaturbos

Jan 18, 2015
:) that is always good news mate. Just make sure you keep oil on the correct level. Soon it will block the vanes. The only issue is whistle is like it is you can repair the turbo but if you keep running like it may end up having higher costs to repair it

smokeyjoe

Apr 6, 2009
n.ireland boy :)
:) that is always good news mate. Just make sure you keep oil on the correct level. Soon it will block the vanes. The only issue is whistle is like it is you can repair the turbo but if you keep running like it may end up having higher costs to repair it

Hi mate I got fed up to blow it I replaced it with an xman turbo it still lives lol feels fairly tight aswell a little oil on the compressor housing thats about it.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise