2017 Leon!!!

Nickp82

Oct 2, 2016
Does anyone know if the Boheme Purple is going to be available across the range of trim levels? The vid suggests it may be exclusive to Xcellence?

squidie

Sep 16, 2015
England
I think I prefer the front end of the 2013 MK3 rather than the 2017, although I do like the new features on the headlights and the larger screen, also the function to change the interior colour scheme is cool too. I think there is also a larger boot space if I’m correct?

Nice for new Leon owners, don’t think it’s worth upgrading from a MK3 though.

murcutt

Feb 12, 2014
I like the new rear end with diffuser and the tweaked interior. E handbrake doesn't bother me - only use it for parking anyway. I prefer the pre-facelift front end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Muniszz

Nov 1, 2016
I ordered my Leon 1.4 150 ACT in August and they started to build it mid-September - going to receive it in next few weeks... you guys think it's going to be this facelift version? Not sure about the grills but headlights and keyless entry are turning my attention towards this new one!

james_iow

Aug 16, 2016
Be interesting to see the specs vs price - my wish list would parking sensors factory fit down on the SE model at least for the ST! One thing I miss from having my Skoda on Leon SE and wish I had them.... Oh well next year when the PCP is up!

adamant

May 13, 2014
yeah - not really liking the front bumper - though I love the indicators, keyless, electric handbrake. not liking the screen set-up - I like a button to press to get from sat-nav to radio etc
all in all - very nice

Nick2016

Sep 17, 2016
Seat Spain has released prices and features. No idea if the same prices etc will apply across all Seat countries.

Nick2016

Sep 17, 2016
If you read Spanish (or google translate) it's in various Spanish news sources.

Put seat leon españa into google and search news. The one from autodato has prices and engines

Greiss

Aug 27, 2016
seat.de has the car configurator set up, with the prices and options

Last edited:

notabenem

Aug 26, 2016
I am pretty convinced I don't like some of the changes, notably:

• electric parking brake - from the looks the same piece button that is used in passats (and other cars) which tends to break and it's a 60 EUR replacement part. I prefer the manual parking brake
  • 8" screen: fine. But will there be any functional improvement? Many times the missing physical buttons make operating the unit just a bit more difficult, even though I understand only the menu shortcuts are gone. The missing rotating knob for android-auto is going to be a big nuisance though.

I am only missing a powered seat with memory incl electric tailgate from the improvements.

Last edited:

Daire92

Cupra 290 DSG
Jan 6, 2016
Ireland
www.instagram.com
I was told by a Seat dealer yesterday that the 2017 Cupra is going to be 310bhp and AWD. Obviously this could be rumours he heard but I just thought it might be worth adding to the thread in case anyone is trying to decide if they want too wait for the 2017 model over a 2016 one.

matthab

Jun 16, 2010
West Midlands
I was told by a Seat dealer yesterday that the 2017 Cupra is going to be 310bhp and AWD. Obviously this could be rumours he heard but I just thought it might be worth adding to the thread in case anyone is trying to decide if they want too wait for the 2017 model over a 2016 one.

Not that I don't believe you and it would be fantastic if they did. But, this would take the fight atraight to the golf r which vw would like to avoid. Secondly the reason I bought a Cupra was because it did not have 4wd as it made the golf r feel heavy.

Be interesting if it happens.