MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Chuggs1

Sep 22, 2016
Cool here's hoping the 5 door will have as well as that's what om getting .... ST too long for the garage..... where did you get info from.... I can't find much .... cheers

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

spikeweb

Jun 16, 2015
Pilsen, Czech Rep.
Cool here's hoping the 5 door will have as well as that's what om getting .... ST too long for the garage..... where did you get info from.... I can't find much .... cheers

I was at private circuit day with importer here in Czech and they gave us those infos...;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jonwm

New to the MK2...
Jun 22, 2009
Tamworth
Where you getting this.... I can't find any details of the new model ?

Cheers

AJB on here is in the know too, I've seen a few comments from him saying the same, not known him wrong on anything yet!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chuggs1

Sep 22, 2016
Cool and thanks both.... any more info ? Power etc. Is it 300 as I think..... on some reviews it said from seat ..... a few surprises

Stubaloo

Oct 15, 2016
I go from here to pistonheads when nothing's happening on here and came across this if anyone has had a cancelled order
I think i'm slowly coming to the realisation that I don't really need this car.

I've been thinking about it a lot over the last week and can't make my mind up on whether to just cancel the order. I don't rely on a car as daily transport and it just feels like a bit of an indulgence.

To my knowledge the car is already built and being held at a dealers so not sure what the situation will be if i do cancel. If anyone wants it, it may be easier for me to make a decision. It's a 5dr DSG BE in dynamic grey. No deposit, 24 x £269 5k per year.

dansharpe

Nov 17, 2016
1st post on this forum for me, so hello to all! Ordered my Alor Blue Cupra 290 Black in August, got cancelled yesterday :(

Was offered a DSG Nevada White with pretty much the same spec and a pano roof chucked on at no cost to me, plus £250 in shopping vouchers as an apology. Not too excited about the colour, but pretty chuffed looking at the lay of the land to still have a car coming at all! January delivery apparently...

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
1st post on this forum for me, so hello to all! Ordered my Alor Blue Cupra 290 Black in August, got cancelled yesterday :(

Was offered a DSG Nevada White with pretty much the same spec and a pano roof chucked on at no cost to me, plus £250 in shopping vouchers as an apology. Not too excited about the colour, but pretty chuffed looking at the lay of the land to still have a car coming at all! January delivery apparently...

Welcome to SCN, and the Cupra club, sounds like a good deal you got.

belfastone

Sep 15, 2016
Belfast
Got an email on Friday, my car is 2-3 weeks away!.. Build 46, i was nervous once i seen the email expecting cancellation like others seem to have had. - Excited much!!

Clifftoff

Aug 7, 2016
Somerset
I ordered mine back in August, think I would be pretty peed off if I got told my order will be cancelled at this stage after waiting So Long!

Chuggs1

Sep 22, 2016
Apparently four wheel drive will only be available on the ST although 300 bhp on all

Chuggs1

Sep 22, 2016
My order was cancelled like many others but am keeping my order active for the new one....

Jedi123321

Nov 3, 2016
Has anyone for a dleivery date??

My order is down for build week 47 (this week). Has anyone had a delivery date?