2017 Leon!!!

YerMaw

Jul 4, 2016
When running insurance quotes today I noticed that there was a cupra 300 4drive 3 door option as well as the previously discussed estate version. No 5dr listed.

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
When running insurance quotes today I noticed that there was a cupra 300 4drive 3 door option as well as the previously discussed estate version. No 5dr listed.
Good find but confusing when SEAT have said ST only for 4drive. Could be a mistake but hopefully not and SEAT have changed their mind.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

TheVoice

Jun 11, 2016
Scotland
That zooming in and out on the navigation screen, OMG what were they thinking when they cooked that up!

Reminds me of the video Subaru put out demonstrating their new in-car system. genuinely embarassing:

Cn5GM6I.gif

BY9SLAh.gif

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Good find but confusing when SEAT have said ST only for 4drive. Could be a mistake but hopefully not and SEAT have changed their mind.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I'm still getting told ST only from the usual sources.

ActionScript

Mar 10, 2016
I think we just have to wait and see if it's 4WD ST only or if they've decided to push it out to the 3 and 5 door Cupra too.

A couple of sources did quote that Seat have a "surprise for the Cupra", so maybe the surprise is they announce it also has 4WD?

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
I think most of the surprises are out of the bag now. Virtual display, the 300. And the 4drive. Still some details to emerge though. I posted rrp a while ago but without detailed specs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JackReacher

Jun 20, 2013
Looking forward to seeing full details on the Cupra ST AWD. The big wants for me are that bucket seats continue to be an option, and ideally availability of heated windscreen that Skoda and VW seem to offer but not Seat.

It also needs to be notably cheaper than the Golf R because otherwise the stronger residuals on that will make it a better buy.

FRTSIman

Aug 2, 2013
I've heard that the pdf brochure for the new SEAT Leon Model Year 2017 (facelifted version) will be posted on the SEAT UK website on Monday 28th of November 2016.

I notice that the SEAT UK website has a large number of new SEAT Leons (2016 Model Year) on "Black Friday" special price reduction offer from today, Friday 25th of November until Sunday 27th of November inclusive. I would guess they are probably trying to clear as much excess Model Year 2016 stock as possible before the new brochure and price list for the facelifted Model Year 2017 SEAT Leons are posted on the website the following day, Monday 28th of November?

http://www.seat.co.uk/content/dam/countries/uk/Download documents/black-friday-offer.pdf

Orbiter

Orbiter
Apr 3, 2015
I notice that the SEAT UK website has a large number of new SEAT Leons (2016 Model Year) on "Black Friday" special price reduction offer from today, Friday 25th of November until Sunday 27th of November inclusive. I would guess they are probably trying to clear as much excess Model Year 2016 stock as possible before the new brochure and price list for the facelifted Model Year 2017 SEAT Leons are posted on the website the following day, Monday 28th of November?

http://www.seat.co.uk/content/dam/countries/uk/Download documents/black-friday-offer.pdf

All SC's, 3 Door?

FRTSIman

Aug 2, 2013
I phoned SEAT UK Customer Service early last week to ask them when the brochure & pricelist for the new facelifted Model Year 2017 SEAT Leon would be posted on the SEAT UK website. They said they didn't know, but would find out & phone me back. SEAT UK Customer Service phoned me back on the 23rd of November, leaving a message on my voicemail to say that they had been in touch with the Product Team, who had advised them that the new brochure will be published on the website on the 28th of November. But as of 3pm UK time today, there is no new information, brochure or pricelist on the website, so I don't really know what to believe!

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
I phoned SEAT UK Customer Service early last week to ask them when the brochure & pricelist for the new facelifted Model Year 2017 SEAT Leon would be posted on the SEAT UK website. They said they didn't know, but would find out & phone me back. SEAT UK Customer Service phoned me back on the 23rd of November, leaving a message on my voicemail to say that they had been in touch with the Product Team, who had advised them that the new brochure will be published on the website on the 28th of November. But as of 3pm UK time today, there is no new information, brochure or pricelist on the website, so I don't really know what to believe!
:cartman: and you believed them? :cartman:

GazGT

Jun 25, 2005
Manchester
I heard from the fleet company we use that today would be the day as well. Wasn't given a time. Will keep checking!

dieselface

Jul 1, 2010
Hard to judge the confugurator as it's always full of spec errors. Be nice to see the PDF.

One thing that stood out was FR options listed the centre arm rest as a option and part of a pack. Keyless isn't standard either.

Last edited:

GazGT

Jun 25, 2005
Manchester
There's a lot of errors on there, no accesories page either. The xcellence trim comes with a lot of stuff that I would have had to add on before. I'm torn between that and the FR. FR wins with the interior and better wheels, front grille...

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise