Cupra 300 ST 4x4 ordered today

musli

Aug 12, 2015
Czech Republic, Prague
Hi guys, after some serious considerations i've ordered the 4x4 st cupra today (upgrading from st 280). There is one thing thought the retailer wasnt sure about ... if the car really has the front differential together with central haldex. Correct me if i am wrong but golf r is without this front diff, right?

ajg74

Dec 9, 2016
Manchester
No idea about the diff, but congrats on ordering what I expect to be an amazing car, March 1st delivery??

TheQuig

Oct 7, 2016
Did Seat open the order book for the Cupra? I have been waiting for this so I can place my order. Looking for a ST 300.

musli

Aug 12, 2015
Czech Republic, Prague
Probably march delivery but might be even june, they dont know exactly yet.

You can order the new cupra in our country (czech) from today. Its not possible to add the performance pack thought yet but should be possible to add it before the car will be produced.

bretth1974

May 3, 2015
Been seriously considering ordering one myself but really can't justify trading in a 15month car (would be 18 on delivery of the new one). Will just have to live with 280 and fwd :(

musli

Aug 12, 2015
Czech Republic, Prague
Mine is only 12 months old so it was really hard decission, i am rather not thinking about how much money i am loosing by this quick exchange. The idea was to give it my wife so it would stay in family but she is preffering her small car.

TheQuig

Oct 7, 2016
I got several quotes from dealers on Carwow. Best quote was 18% off RRP.
Amazing as the list prices have not been released and PCH or PCP can not be calculated without a list price.
I checked carwow and couldn't find a listing.
Was Perry's your best quote?
They seem to be guesstimating quotes.

bretth1974

May 3, 2015
Amazing as the list prices have not been released and PCH or PCP can not be calculated without a list price.
I checked carwow and couldn't find a listing.
Was Perry's your best quote?
They seem to be guesstimating quotes.
Here's the offer

8035ad7ece3a5d6c5b57e80a9a952389.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

bretth1974

May 3, 2015
Was ST 300 Awd in monsoon. The paint was the only extra you could choose on Carwow when I filled out the details.

bretth1974

May 3, 2015
Jumping gun again as mentioned dealers haven't any ordering codes yet which means no confirmed prices/specs
I had 6 quotes all with the same rrp and same level of discount between cash and finance (£2000). The dealers might be working off some info to do that?

Steelywhisper

Jul 28, 2016
Ireland
Hi guys, after some serious considerations i've ordered the 4x4 st cupra today (upgrading from st 280). There is one thing thought the retailer wasnt sure about ... if the car really has the front differential together with central haldex. Correct me if i am wrong but golf r is without this front diff, right?

Were they able to give you a price for the 300? no news in Ireland of it yet but its something I wanted to find out how much it would cost to change from my 290 st

musli

Aug 12, 2015
Czech Republic, Prague
Were they able to give you a price for the 300? no news in Ireland of it yet but its something I wanted to find out how much it would cost to change from my 290 st

Yes, the car has been already ordered and is in their system. Price in pounds is approx. 29k, i've added the new blue color, navi plus, map care, parking sensors, winter pack, rear camera, packet safety, seat sound plus all the systems like front assist, radar temp etc. as extras.

sincze

Sep 29, 2015
Nice options :) also really looking forward to AWD. Was not available when ordering my 'regular' Cupra :) mainly the front tyres suffer from the horses. :)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

zondaff

Mar 8, 2015
Surrey

It's not a mechanical diff it's an electronic one using XDS to control the front and rear using a haldex centre differential. (A really good system none the less)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.