MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Chuggs1

Sep 22, 2016
Well apparently books open for the new 300 on Monday.....so my order will be placed .... hope it doesn't get cancelled this time and it gets built quickly .....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

TheQuig

Oct 7, 2016
Well apparently books open for the new 300 on Monday.....so my order will be placed .... hope it doesn't get cancelled this time and it gets built quickly .....

Looks like tomorrow the order books open. Mis communication from Seat. Check web at 1900 tonight for prices and specs.

Chuggs1

Sep 22, 2016
Looks like tomorrow the order books open. Mis communication from Seat. Check web at 1900 tonight for prices and specs.
Weird ... I'm getting told by Facebook customers service pre order can be placed today and dealer via lease company it can't.... fingers crossed for tomorrow.... looks like some new colours although think I'll stick with grey although now called pirineos grey ... tested by mystery blue but a risk not seeing it on the flesh

TheQuig

Oct 7, 2016
Weird ... I'm getting told by Facebook customers service pre order can be placed today and dealer via lease company it can't.... fingers crossed for tomorrow.... looks like some new colours although think I'll stick with grey although now called pirineos grey ... tested by mystery blue but a risk not seeing it on the flesh

I have been waiting for this day and tomorrow it will have to be.
Been waiting for the prices to be released before my dealer can find out the PCH price for the ST AWD. Considering the Mystery Blue, but not 100% set on it, the greys have changed from the previous model.

Chuggs1

Sep 22, 2016
I have been waiting for this day and tomorrow it will have to be.
Been waiting for the prices to be released before my dealer can find out the PCH price for the ST AWD. Considering the Mystery Blue, but not 100% set on it, the greys have changed from the previous model.
Can't fit the ST into my garage so 5 door it is.

Kane7

Oct 23, 2016
Is there an option for a keyed ignition, or at the very least a kill switch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chuggs1

Sep 22, 2016
The dealer will have all the prices and specs this morning. The configurator might be another week.
So can the dealers place orders without the configurator? Just I was getting info they couldn't

TheQuig

Oct 7, 2016
Seat really messing around with the Cupra release, email said 7th at 7pm then changed it to the 9th at 7pm so today should have plane sailing with orders.
My dealer is constantly checking every hour to see if the system has been updated.
So waiting it is.

Chuggs1

Sep 22, 2016
Seat really messing around with the Cupra release, email said 7th at 7pm then changed it to the 9th at 7pm so today should have plane sailing with orders.
My dealer is constantly checking every hour to see if the system has been updated.
So waiting it is.
Apparently my order was placed a couple of hours ago .... I've been given the order number.... guess they could be misleading me?? Who knows

TheQuig

Oct 7, 2016
Apparently my order was placed a couple of hours ago .... I've been given the order number.... guess they could be misleading me?? Who knows

I hope it is true.

What did you order in the end?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.