Cupra 300 General Discussion and Pics

dieselface

Jul 1, 2010
Finally a car in the metal.

Post PDI Pics Further Down

Pics were from a German forum and there's more than buckets and door cards. Here is thread: https://www.seat-leon.de/vboard/showthread.php?116101-Leon-Cupra-SC-5D-ST-(2017)

I'll upload them all here too rather than steal bandwidth.

33vhfl5.jpg

mkgdw2.jpg

rms4d3.jpg

2rqhpc4.jpg

149a2rc.jpg

11rx8cl.jpg

34ednbq.jpg

Last edited:

dieselface

Jul 1, 2010
Hopefully that has worked.

I was under the impression the rear side spoilers were standard now. Maybe not in all markets in this case.

I'm not a fan of the standard alloys. Also look very similar to FR upgraded ones. If I get another after this Cupra I'll go performance me thinks.

Das Chin

Aug 31, 2016
those door cards looks nice.

same for the seats. not a fan of that white trim nonsense on my buckets.

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
I quite like the white, but think it only really works for a white car.
I do find it odd that it's white accents and white stitching on the Cupra, I'd of preferred red like the FR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omen

Dec 29, 2016
London
I like the look of the door cards and the buckets also look very good indeed!

It's strange the car is appearing at the dealers, at least in Germany, however there are yet to be any real reviews by the motoring press apart from the initial press launch on the inter web

8cylinder

Oct 21, 2016
From what I am hearing the UK should be getting showroom deliveries march/april,I am due my new car end of March so gonna just miss the cupra 300 for my next car.
Ordered a new leon st fr technology 2.0 tdi 150 in monsoon grey to run for the next 6 months then get a cupra 300 later on in the year.
At least I'll save some dosh on fuel for a few months.

philmots

Jan 29, 2017
Leeds
I like the buckets but no way are they worth the wrong side of a grand, to me at least.

I'm hoping my 300 will rock up end of April as we're making do with just one car at the minute.

Redline

Nov 3, 2016
I like the buckets but no way are they worth the wrong side of a grand, to me at least.

I'm hoping my 300 will rock up end of April as we're making do with just one car at the minute.

The buckets are so worth the price as they are simply awesome, that's why they are the most expensive add on aside from the sub8 package.

Last edited:

philmots

Jan 29, 2017
Leeds
The buckets are so worth the price as they are simply awesome, that's why they are the most expensive add on aside from the sub8 package.

That's why I said they're not worth it... to me!

I'd agree the Sub8 but that's not available on the 300 that this thread is about.

dieselface

Jul 1, 2010
From all the interior shots seen so far. The FR is the same interior with regard to the dash surround and centre console with the black/chrome theme. Helpful cost down activity for SEAT I guess but it's a nice look.

The Cupra 280 launch spec was black / black in the UK (black / chrome was for the 265) however I think rest of Europe have always had black/chrome on the 280/90 so a continuation of the same.

The FR additionally can be spec'd with the same black headliner too. So aside from the steering wheel badge and the gear shift and door cards... As you're sat in the car it's hard to spot the difference. Until the right foot goes down obviously :D

philmots

Jan 29, 2017
Leeds
Found some more 300 pics.. but can't post due to my lack of posts on the forum.

If someone can PM me their email address I'll forward them on to host.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.