MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

wilksy

tfsi
Aug 13, 2005
oxford
I'm interested in a Cupra 300 but my local dealer couldn't tell me any more info than I've seen on here.
car wow is showing massive savings, but I would spec bucket seats, seat sound and connectivity box.

IMG SEAT

Matthew @ IMG SEAT
I'm interested in a Cupra 300 but my local dealer couldn't tell me any more info than I've seen on here.
car wow is showing massive savings, but I would spec bucket seats, seat sound and connectivity box.

hi what kind of info are you after?
are you looking to buy one on PCP, PCH or cash?

if you would like to go on our website www.seatwarrington.co.uk and click the contact us tab, fill in what you require we can work it all out for you if you like.

wilksy

tfsi
Aug 13, 2005
oxford
hi what kind of info are you after?
are you looking to buy one on PCP, PCH or cash?

if you would like to go on our website www.seatwarrington.co.uk and click the contact us tab, fill in what you require we can work it all out for you if you like.

I'm looking at PCP, I doubt I qualify for PCH.
I would like to build a cupra 300, I don't know exactly what they come with and availeble
options or the Official RRP or what PCP deals are available. Carwow have shown an offer
of 15% off a Mystery blue 300 sc with connecting box and winter pack

GSmithCUPRA

Mar 28, 2016
Just ordered a 5DR Cupra 300 DSG in Nevada White. Went crazy on the options, the one I completely forgot about and doesn't seem to be on the UK price list was the performance pack (German configurator has it down as black pack & Brembo Brakes). Hoping that the brakes come as standard on the UK spec.

Bye bye Cupra 280.

Chuggs1

Sep 22, 2016
I'm looking at PCP, I doubt I qualify for PCH.
I would like to build a cupra 300, I don't know exactly what they come with and availeble
options or the Official RRP or what PCP deals are available. Carwow have shown an offer
of 15% off a Mystery blue 300 sc with connecting box and winter pack
I'm hoping they put decent tyres on as standard (read so many complaints about standard tyres)...... else that the second purchase of will make .... probably just fronts .... terrorism first will be a decent body protection

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Chuggs1

Sep 22, 2016
hmm seems you can no longer build a cupra 300 on carwow.
The configurator became active on the Seat site today..... Car wow are probably either updating theirs or updating the integration with the Seat system if they have one.... probably just offline while it's done..... contact them and check

Last edited:

wilksy

tfsi
Aug 13, 2005
oxford
The configurator became active on the Seat site today..... Car wow are probably either updating theirs or updating the integration with the Seat system if they have one.... probably just offline while it's done..... contact them and check

So I had an email from carwow saying they had to remove a car temporarily.
highly likely this is the cupra 300 I mentioned. just wondering about going
to the dealer that made the offer and ask the salesman directly.

GSmithCUPRA

Mar 28, 2016
So I had an email from carwow saying they had to remove a car temporarily.
highly likely this is the cupra 300 I mentioned. just wondering about going
to the dealer that made the offer and ask the salesman directly.

That's what I did. They will just honour the discounted price thats given on carwow through an FDA on top of whatever deposit you want to put down so long as it comes in under the 30% max deposit cap they have. I got £3k off my Cupra 300 through the FDA.

wilksy

tfsi
Aug 13, 2005
oxford
That's what I did. They will just honour the discounted price thats given on carwow through an FDA on top of whatever deposit you want to put down so long as it comes in under the 30% max deposit cap they have. I got £3k off my Cupra 300 through the FDA.

So after going back to my local dealer, there are no more 290's available.
also the carwow deal is not going to happen (although I spoke to the salesman
that replies to carwow requests) and came back to me with a discount of 6-8%
then said they can do about £4100 off 290 or 300. Obviously he came back with no more
290's after he told me the available discount.
So all in all I'm no closer to choosing a car, Obviously I'm after the best deal on a cupra
(290 or 300) in blue with bucket seats and seat sound.

mike_allison

Nov 25, 2008
Aberdeen, Scotland
So after going back to my local dealer, there are no more 290's available.
also the carwow deal is not going to happen (although I spoke to the salesman
that replies to carwow requests) and came back to me with a discount of 6-8%
then said they can do about £4100 off 290 or 300. Obviously he came back with no more
290's after he told me the available discount.
So all in all I'm no closer to choosing a car, Obviously I'm after the best deal on a cupra
(290 or 300) in blue with bucket seats and seat sound.

I see there are 3 Blue 290's on Autotrader, although they are all ST's wasn't sure if you were looking at hatchback or ST

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-sea...w&onesearchad=New&make=SEAT&model=LEON&page=2

Last edited:

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
I guess that's for std manual. I specced 4drive dsg with a few options Rrp 36k and Carwow price 29.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

philmots

Jan 29, 2017
Leeds
My 300 is being built week 9, I could have it really late March.

5 door manual, Monsoon Grey.

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members