Worcester SEAT Dealer Meet! Date change, will let you know..

• Thread starter Deleted member 92098
  • Start date

Deleted member 92098

Hi guys,

Who is up for a big meet?

I have to get an idea of some proper numbers so i know how much food and drink to provide.

We did a meet before and only a handful turned up, which was good, but it would be nice to see a proper packed out forecourt.

Please register your interest below so i can get an idea if its worth going ahead with :)

I only want you to put your name down if you are actually going to come!

The amount of "no shows" last time was slightly embarrassing......don't let me down chaps!

Any questions, please ask

Cheers

Mike @ SEAT Worcester.

P.S - Now if we get a serious amount of people, i can organise a field party for the Saturday of that evening if people are interested. So camp fire, bit of music and some beers.

******Cancelled******

Last edited by a moderator:

Leeoncupra

Feb 12, 2017
Halesowen
If you can provide a date il come on the basis im not on shift at work mate

leon cupra 1p stage 1 , 3inch turbo back exhaust , forge twintake , r8 coil packs

Upia

Nov 30, 2015
Derbyshire
29th July, it's in the title haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think he's more commenting on the "subject to change" part.
I'm in the same boat really, if it's defo going to be that date I'll put my name down.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Leeoncupra

Feb 12, 2017
Halesowen
Aha what a thicko i am , im on a day off so me and my mk2 will come show our faces...im scared though as i recon il be leaving in a mk3 cupra

leon cupra 1p stage 1 , 3inch turbo back exhaust , forge twintake , r8 coil packs

BenH

Sep 16, 2016
Nottingham
I'd like to come but wouldn't want to say for definite, wouldn't mind a little run in a cupra to further make me sad about my 16 months FR lease

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted member 92098

I only said subject to change just incase alot of people were away :)

So go with the 29th July :)

Can we put our names down for both day and/or camping session?

I. E

Day:

mjr901

Camp:

mjr901

BadBoy03

A Mk1 Is For Life, Not Just For Fun
Sep 6, 2016
Somerset
It sounds like a great event. Love a camp & drink & with my car it's perfect. Wish I could commit but unfortunately I will have to sort out family & dog. Sounds lame but believe me this is no easy task, especially as it's quite a treck for us (car has to make it too :( I will let you know asap. Hope more peeps sign up!

Last edited:

Deleted member 92098

Pets allowed for sure.

However at this rate...more chance of nothing going ahead at all. :(

Deleted member 92098

Due to lack of demand.... I have no option but to cancel this meet.

BadBoy03

A Mk1 Is For Life, Not Just For Fun
Sep 6, 2016
Somerset
Sorry to hear that mate. It was a nice idea, & definitely my kind of get together. Thanks for trying!

Deleted member 92098

Potentially could, need to look into dates and i'll market this differently to get more people involved.

ImJennings

Nov 21, 2017
England
Hi Mike,

If you were planning to do this kinda thing again, I’m definitely down to come. I met you at the dealership when I bought my Cupra in August. You gave me the red foam key ring if you remember Would be good to meet as a group and have a few beers.

James

Deleted member 92098

Hi Mike,

If you were planning to do this kinda thing again, I’m definitely down to come. I met you at the dealership when I bought my Cupra in August. You gave me the red foam key ring if you remember �� Would be good to meet as a group and have a few beers.

James

Hi James,

I'll certainly be doing one in the new year when it warms up again.

Keep your eyes open around April time as thats when i'll probably announce the date.

Cheers

Mike

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members