Any good SEAT dealerships in Yorkshire

steveemacz FR

Dec 23, 2016
Manchester
Are they any decent SEAT dealerships within Yorkshire. That have a good customer service.

I've heard mixed bags about the dealerships in West Yorkshire, as its hit or miss on whether you get a good service or not.

Any recommendations, even if there outside the Yorkshire Boundary. As long as I don't have to drive too far South or north lol.

Zippy

Jul 4, 2017
Might be a bit far for you but I visited Riverside Scarborough last Saturday.The salesman, Chris Almond, was very helpful and I'll be back soon to place an order.

camelspyyder

2 SEAT-er
Jun 26, 2014
Over the bridge, Westgate in Grimsby are very good for sales and service.

They have some mega special offers - we've had 33% off RRP and 42% off RRP on our latest 2 SEATS from there.

Reactions: Rooster

Jonathan Bassett

Oct 18, 2018
I’ve recently placed an order with Riverside Scarborough. I spoke with David, he’s been very friendly and not pushy at all. Great service so far.

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
DM Keith in York gets good reviews, we've just bought our new car from them and they seemed pretty good so far.

Rooster

Oct 27, 2018
Yorkshire
Over the bridge, Westgate in Grimsby are very good for sales and service.

They have some mega special offers - we've had 33% off RRP and 42% off RRP on our latest 2 SEATS from there.
I bought my used Leon ST from them, a couple of little issues developed which were quickly dealt with. I had its next service carried out there too, very happy with them.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.