Leon 1.4 TSI Eco 2017 Delivery Delays

Jb383

Jul 6, 2017
Hi

I know there are other posts about new car delivery times but I wanted to know if anyone else has had a similar experience to me.

I order a 1.4 TSI Eco Leon 22nd April and was told today that it will be built w/c 11 September. That seems like a really long delay. I was also told that it will likely not arrive and be ready to be collected until October.

Can anyone beat that???

IMG SEAT

Matthew @ IMG SEAT
Hi

I know there are other posts about new car delivery times but I wanted to know if anyone else has had a similar experience to me.

I order a 1.4 TSI Eco Leon 22nd April and was told today that it will be built w/c 11 September. That seems like a really long delay. I was also told that it will likely not arrive and be ready to be collected until October.

Can anyone beat that???

Hi JB

Unfortunately with the 150 ps 1.4 the league times are awful, if you ordered one now it wouldn't be here until maybe next year

Fr2013

Apr 9, 2014
I posted on here a few weeks back at my frustrations on getting hold of this engine in a Leon FR.
All dealers we asked for leasing quoted crazy lead times into next year! No way!
We found one dealer that had one in stock but they were taking advantage of this fact by upping the price unnecessarily. They lost out on our sale needless to say.

We managed to find a broker which could get hold of one (of two they had in stock) so it's being delivered in two weeks time. Currently unregistered.

Curtly

Jun 5, 2015
Essex
Perhaps that's why the 1.4 has such a long lead time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd Imagine so, they've probably run the 1.4 stock right down and are possibly building them in small batches almost to order.
The transition to the 1.5 is not smooth at all lol

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.