obd11

Deleted member 103408

Also, anyone who has been using the OBD11 for sometime, have you noticed the amount of apps getting larger. Or is that it for the apps.

Do I now need to use the pro version and long-coding to get more toys working? Or can I just sit and wait for more apps to appear.

Thanks in advance.

From my experience you are much better being a PRO user as you get apps (which I dont use very much) but it means you get to use all the functions without having to mess around with credits.

The coding is simple and lots of good sites (just shout if you want some links).

With regards to apps yes they do put up new apps and take some away every now and again but I would not want to wait for updates because for example the new 2017 models have different coding so they will be working on those apps first before getting round to older cars.

Wastedagen

Aug 3, 2017
Milton keynes
From my experience you are much better being a PRO user as you get apps (which I dont use very much) but it means you get to use all the functions without having to mess around with credits.

The coding is simple and lots of good sites (just shout if you want some links).

With regards to apps yes they do put up new apps and take some away every now and again but I would not want to wait for updates because for example the new 2017 models have different coding so they will be working on those apps first before getting round to older cars.
Thanks for the info... Yep that makes sense.... I will get hold of the pro version in the near future and learn how to code...

Oceansplasher

Mar 1, 2016
Hi Guys. I'm in Derbyshire and not got a clue on all this coding shenanigans!!!

My service inspection date is way out because when I bought the car at 3 months old, Seat had already done first service so its all wrong. Does anyone live in my area that has the coding skills etc that could help me? Don't really want to keep going back to Seat to sort it out etc.

Thanks if anyone can help.

Andy1977

Jul 10, 2017
Hi Guys. I'm in Derbyshire and not got a clue on all this coding shenanigans!!!

My service inspection date is way out because when I bought the car at 3 months old, Seat had already done first service so its all wrong. Does anyone live in my area that has the coding skills etc that could help me? Don't really want to keep going back to Seat to sort it out etc.

Thanks if anyone can help.

I might be wrong but I think the only thing you can do is reset the service interval so you would have to wait until service time to do that.

If you do want anything doing I am in Derby and have no problem helping you out.

Zaco95

Oct 31, 2016
Bury St Edmunds
So just to clarify if you have the Pro version you still have to either buy credits or build them up by going on the app every day?

Thanks

Andy1977

Jul 10, 2017
If you want to use apps yes, if you have pro there is no need to use apps though.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Zaco95

Oct 31, 2016
Bury St Edmunds
If you want to use apps yes, if you have pro there is no need to use apps though.

So you use Apps for easy 1 click changes whereas you say if you have Pro there is no need to use Apps, is this because you can do manual coding?

Andy1977

Jul 10, 2017
Yes mate, manual coding is very easy, there is a guide on the one forum that covers pretty much any change you would want to make. I got my device last night and was long coding 10 mins later.

Zaco95

Oct 31, 2016
Bury St Edmunds
Yes mate, manual coding is very easy, there is a guide on the one forum that covers pretty much any change you would want to make. I got my device last night and was long coding 10 mins later.

Yeah I have seen the list, just trying to get to grips with it all to make sure this is something I want, which I think it is!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise