Best Current Cupra Lease Deals?

QTom

Sep 22, 2017
I am looking for a manual 5DR Leon Cupra on a 24 month lease.

I've looked at quite a few places and so far the best offer I've gotten is from a dealer: £1835 initial then £272 a month for 23 months. This is with metallic paint, 11k miles and including gap insurance, servicing and maintenance (including tyres).

I'm relatively happy with that and am thinking about going ahead with it tomorrow, but I thought I had better ask here first to see if anyone knows of anything better?

Thanks

QTom

Sep 22, 2017
Seat Leon Hatchback 2.0 TSI Cupra 300 5dr
Inc. metallic paint PCH 24 months )

Initial payment - £2400 incl VAT
Followed by 23 payments of -£179.99 /month incl. VAT

6000 miles / year

Thanks. Not bad, but I imagine with 12k miles + maintenance and gap it will be the same or more than my current offer.

hitchygolf1971

May 4, 2017
Try parkers website for brokers and what car website for dealers it will compare all dealers and brokers

QTom

Sep 22, 2017
Checked those places, seems like everything is in a similar ballpark. I'll probably stick with the place I was looking then. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't getting ripped off :)

Buy your own gap. Save £300

Yeah actually I should probably find out how much less it is without gap, if I could save a decent amount by getting it separately I may do. Know any good places to get it?

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
Yeah actually I should probably find out how much less it is without gap, if I could save a decent amount by getting it separately I may do. Know any good places to get it?

I found ALA to be very good on price for GAP insurance - https://www.ala.co.uk (I got 4 years vehicle replacement plus cover for £153.79 in March last year, using their price match guarantee). The price match guarantee means they’ll match a competitor price and beat it by 20% of the difference. One of these discount codes may also work in the ‘promotional code’ box on their website;

MVCALA11; 11% discount

VP10; 10% discount

You could also try Direct GAP - https://www.directgap.co.uk and GAP Insurance 123 - https://gapinsurance123.co.uk. No personal experience of these two GAP providers, but you’ll be able to get some alternative prices to compare to the ALA price - and use the ALA price guarantee if they’re cheaper than ALA.

Last edited:

QTom

Sep 22, 2017
Give IMG SEAT Warrington a call

They're a 200 mile drive for me, still worth a call?

Do they offer delivery on the cars?

Can't see any offers for the Cupra on their site :(

Also is it true that the end of the quarter is the best time to buy (or lease I guess), due to dealer targets and better deals etc? December is meant to be the best time I've heard.

I'm debating taking a little longer to look around and maybe find a better deal later this year. I'm in no rush now as I'm going to have to MOT and tax my car for another year now either way.

motty225

Polestar 2
Sep 11, 2008
Ashby De-La Zouch
They may do a deal on the 300 like they did on the 290 at some point which most of the people on the forum jumped on, including me, £2400 deposit and £131 a month

Last edited:

Das Chin

Aug 31, 2016
try vehcilesavers.com and ask for Jack . tell him Nick Welch sent you and he can help out with the deposit.

some great deals on the leon right now and can find you a good one.
https://www.vehiclesavers.com/car-leasing/seat/leon-hatchback/2.0-tsi-cupra-300-5dr.html

£1900 down and £213 per month on 10k miles. call for quote on 11k miles and the maintenance.

Gap is normally a one off payment at £250. £10 per month over 24 months well worth doing. not even 2pints down here!!

that a saving of £1380 over what seat quoted you. Gap is £250, one service in 24 months is like £250 for oil drop and a set of tyres? maybe one set of fronts....£400 delivered from ben patey tops so £450 saved going with vehicle savers?

would not be wanting to put any more down than £2k on any new car tbh let alone a seat! it all works out the same in the end with monthly payments but I would rather keep the cash in the bank

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members