what did you and your mk3 leon do today

lewischadwick7

Jul 4, 2016
Barnsley
got hold of carista so had a dabble and put a couple of bits on :) managed to do the beep lock, needle sweep & belt beep off. I just need to work out adding welcome/homecoming lights, red ambient lighting & carbon background on the display unit

g_berserk

Smartass in training
Oct 15, 2014
Monterrey, Mexico
Got new rubber for all four corners after last weeks blowout.
Two of the tires still had 80% left to give, but I decided to go with something cheaper and more pothole-resistant this time.

24tOuNs.jpg

Do not even try to find these in Europe, they are only sold in Latin America and specifically tailored for our horrible roads

Redrevis

Apr 21, 2014
Derbyshire
got hold of carista so had a dabble and put a couple of bits on :) managed to do the beep lock, needle sweep & belt beep off. I just need to work out adding welcome/homecoming lights, red ambient lighting & carbon background on the display unit

Just bought the Carista Adapter off amazon. Turns out you get a month free of Pro with it. Not bad for £9.99. Looking forward to tweaking things with it.:D

lewischadwick7

Jul 4, 2016
Barnsley
Just bought the Carista Adapter off amazon. Turns out you get a month free of Pro with it. Not bad for £9.99. Looking forward to tweaking things with it.:D

exactly ;) just try get everything you want to do in the month and then cancel the subscription as everyone else is pretty much doing

lewischadwick7

Jul 4, 2016
Barnsley
just had play with carista over my dinner break and managed to enable the following, beep on lock/unlock, needle sweep & NS mirror lowering on reverse

i now need to work out how to enable the following if anyone has advice?

Welcome/Homesafe light activation
Switch Interior light / ambient lighting in the doors in all modes on Drive Select Color Red
Carbon look head unit background

lewischadwick7

Jul 4, 2016
Barnsley
not managed to do anything else, i set the digital speedo up through MFD and carista but it's not on the dash so may need to check that one back out

Last edited:

The Swed

Aug 24, 2017
Sweden
Newly washed And I tinted the windows and put a streamer in front window, also a roof wing, window deflectors, painted the brakes, rear bumper protector, Now I have little more to do on the outside (back light in the rear bumper, some paintjob, led bar in the front) before I going inside,, sorry for my bad english
404467-3834023.jpg

404467-3834025.jpg

Last edited:

EddieP

Nov 8, 2016
Coatbridge
Took it in for an MOT and it passed with 2 warnings, front plate is looking a little deteriorated and the tyre inflation kit is out of date

Holding off on the plate as i want a personal reg but havent got round to ordering it yet
As for the inflation kit ive never used it and never will

Deleted member 103408

i seem to recall you can buy a spare wheel (not full size) off ebay for not a lot

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

tsmiggy

Feb 12, 2007
Leicestershire

Without hopefully coming across as stupid,what exactly do you do with this?,and do i need
any extra equipment to use it.Quite like the idea of the bleep lock.

cheers

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members