MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

shapalando

Sep 2, 2017
So as long as build week is after this date it'll have virtual cockpit?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

AndyP

Sep 5, 2017
Manchester
Andy. Email your supplying dealer for the order number
Then contact SEAT customer care who will let you know some sort of prov. BW

When I contacted them, before all the shenanigans in Catalonia, I was quoted -
'Unconfirmed build week of week 7, 2018, week commencing 12 February, but this date may come forward '
Expecting the date to move back not foreword now

I called SEAT customer services and they said to ask for the SLI number, I'm still waiting for the reply off my supplying dealer :censored:

DaveHowe

Dave
Sep 15, 2017
Ordered my Cupra 300 ST - standard spec in mystery blue 22nd August. Its now in the compound at the garage & hoping to pick up this afternoon. Got to say Paul Fowler at Pulman Seat in Sunderland has been fantastic. Fingers crossed I can get it later today...Got a nice trip down to Wales this weekend so a good journey to get run in early on. Cant wait..!

Nora2004

Oct 15, 2017
Ordered my Cupra 300 ST - standard spec in mystery blue 22nd August. Its now in the compound at the garage & hoping to pick up this afternoon. Got to say Paul Fowler at Pulman Seat in Sunderland has been fantastic. Fingers crossed I can get it later today...Got a nice trip down to Wales this weekend so a good journey to get run in early on. Cant wait..!

While you there keep your eyes open for my white 5dr, fairly sure mine should either be there now or anyday now! Lol

Jib

May 22, 2007
Doncaster, South Yorks

Do you know if you managed to get in a cancelled build slot? That is a quick build!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

tel99

Jul 29, 2017
I want to change my order to Orange, not sure if it's too late (I don't think it's started to be built yet).
Mind you i'll have to get the g/f to ring up as it's 'her' car, i will have to tackle her on it tonight!

nbullus

Apr 21, 2017
Interesting on the German configurator Eclipse Orange which was seen at one of the motor shows is now available on the Cupra 300.

Eclipse Orange is available in the UK as well. A number of sites are now taking orders for this colour, e.g. DriveTheDeal. £575 option.

Lovely colour and can't wait to see some orders come through with this. Defo the colour I would have ordered for the Cupra if was available at the time.

tel99

Jul 29, 2017
Rang the dealer today to ask if I could change the colour, they've not heard of it (though they will look into it for me). Didn't say it was too late, I'd have thought if I was getting it end of Nov they should be starting soon!

DaveHowe

Dave
Sep 15, 2017
Well...Managed to get my Cupra yesterday and love it. Don't think it was a cancelled build - I might have just been lucky when I ordered. Original order was due 2nd week of December. Dealer was also surprised at speed it was completed. Anyway a very happy customer in me.
Got to say Paul Fowler at Pulman Seat in Sunderland has been brilliant. Well recommended..!

nbullus

Apr 21, 2017
Rang the dealer today to ask if I could change the colour, they've not heard of it (though they will look into it for me). Didn't say it was too late, I'd have thought if I was getting it end of Nov they should be starting soon!

I'm not surprised as dealers seem to be the last to get told things. When I ordered my car in Ice Silver I asked him to confirm whether it would actually be painted in Ice Silver or Urban Silver. He didn't even know that Urban Silver had been introduced to replace Ice Silver.

SEAT marketing aren't the best and briefing their dealerships in advance of upcoming changes.

Be persistent and get that gorgeous Orange colour ordered.

tel99

Jul 29, 2017
Dealers told me that it's too late to change the colour, oh well I'll be getting the Red!

adriaticman

Jan 13, 2008
essex
Looks like Cupra build dates finally improving:)

Provisional build week now 51. improved from week 9 in last 2 weeks.

Update Yesterday dealer advised build week 3. Seat Customer Services via Brand Support (have link direct with Factory) confirmed firm week 46

Big surprise. Recommend asking Seat direct, Dealer info is not the same.

Last edited:

Natalia

Aug 28, 2017
Finland
26.5. We placed order.
4.9. Build week was confirmed.
4.-10.9. Cupra was built (week 36)
13.9. We got message that our new car has been built and is waiting for cargo.
27.9. Got message that Cupra is sailing on the seven seas.
12.10. Car arrived to Southern Finland (Helsinki).
24.10. It will be handed to us after installment of Webasto if everything goes as planned.

We picked up our ST Cupra last Monday (23.10.) and I just love the car! On Monday we took it to ~250 km (150 miles) test drive and got opportunity to test the automatic high-beams too. They worked surprisingly well. I love driving the car - acceleration and torque are nice and it is easy to control. Only accessory that I am missing is the parking camera. Luckily the car is easy to park as it is really agile when turning, and the parking radar works nicely, so I can live without the camera. On Friday my boyfriend also foam washed the car and gave it a nice wax treatment. Now he is on a trip at his home town, and I am already waiting for them (bf and Cupra) to come back home, so that we can spend the Sunday driving around.

Bristle Hound

Aug 21, 2017
North East Uk
I'm getting my Cupra on a PCH deal
Spoke with the supplying Dealer about adding the DSG gearbox
Quoted £40/month incl. VAT for it, so sticking with the manual GB lol

Eclipse orange will be available on all cars built on & after BW47 / 2017

The eclipse orange is available on the Spanish Seat website now, but not the Uk 1

Chrispee

Nov 2, 2017
Morning all, first post so thought I'd make it relevant, ordered a Cupra ST manual in urban silver (though Ice silver was still being quoted at dealer!) on PCH for a couple of years, 10k a year mileage, no extras! Drove a DSG 5dr at the dealer and loved it. Now the long wait begins! Anybody ordered one recently been given a lead time? I have an order no. but not even close to a build date yet I imagine! Anyway i'm sure i'll be popping up a little more!

Jib

May 22, 2007
Doncaster, South Yorks
Morning all, first post so thought I'd make it relevant, ordered a Cupra ST manual in urban silver (though Ice silver was still being quoted at dealer!) on PCH for a couple of years, 10k a year mileage, no extras! Drove a DSG 5dr at the dealer and loved it. Now the long wait begins! Anybody ordered one recently been given a lead time? I have an order no. but not even close to a build date yet I imagine! Anyway i'm sure i'll be popping up a little more!

Welcome! Might be worth you going to here http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=439823&page=21 and getting your order added to the spreadseet.

shapalando

Sep 2, 2017
Ordered 1/9/17 and been told build week two but they expect this to come forward.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk