what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Jay280

Oct 7, 2015
looks well that jay! what was your LSP of choice?
Thanks, was well in need of some protection for the coming winter month's! I used a werkstat kit I got a few years ago from polished bliss. It's now re branded as Carlack I think. The LSP was Werkstat Jett - Carlack Long Life is the equivalent product now.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

lewischadwick7

Jul 4, 2016
Barnsley
Thanks, was well in need of some protection for the coming winter month's! I used a werkstat kit I got a few years ago from polished bliss. It's now re branded as Carlack I think. The LSP was Werkstat Jett - Carlack Long Life is the equivalent product now.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

yep you're right it is! it's not something I've tried yet tbf but heard loads of good stuff about it

Don-P

Early Man
Oct 5, 2017
Angus
Where did you get these?

Garage misplaced one out of 20 when they changed my tyres last week......

I got them from eBay but it was a whole set. If you're only needing one your local Seat dealer should be able to supply you singles for a pound or two each.

perkman1969

Feb 25, 2015
NE England
298bd32835100af602e0d5fe005b18c0.jpg

Spent the day at Oulton Park where this beauty was racing in the Britcar champs. Sounded fantastic and punched well above its weight. Destined to take part in next year’s inaugural TCR series which should be a great watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zeffania

Nov 4, 2016
I hope that was the test fit :rofl:

looks good though and I really like that blue

Last edited:

Dr.Dash

Aug 30, 2015
Midlands
First service completed.

Done by the good folks at Midland VW, £125 for a variable service interval interim service, (LL oil, filter, pollen filter) all done whilst you wait. Perfect :yes:

niallain

Apr 9, 2017
Cardiff
Just swapped out the glovebox and boot lights for LEDs.
A lot brighter now, although I'm confused as to why SEAT didn't include these lights in the "LED Interior Illumination Pack"

Last edited:

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
Got my new Milltek downpipe with race cat and cat back Pipewerx exhaust system fitted :-D I’ll get pics tomorrow once it’s daylight.

Seat Leon Cupra 290 DSG Black Edition (Alor Blue)
Performance: Racingline OEM+ Stage One Mapping | Racingline R600 Intake | Racingline Turbo Inlet Pipe | Racingline Turbo Elbow | Racingline Muffler Delete | OEM NGK Audi RS7 Spark Plugs | 034 Motorsport Dogbone Mount | GFB DV+
Interior: Koonlung K1S Dash Cam with BlackVue Power Magic Pro
Exterior: TRC Front Splitter | Foliatec Exhaust Paint Gloss Black

R4CK5

Mar 8, 2017
Just swapped out the glovebox and boot lights for LEDs.
A lot brighter now, although I'm confused as to why SEAT didn't include these lights in the "LED Interior Illumination Pack"

Mine has led in the boot but not sure about the glovebox, only ever been in there in the daylight lol.

aaaa_kk

Nov 19, 2016
Crawley, West Sussex
Took my Cupra in to my local dealer to look at a couple of rattling doors, split seat trim, and fogging rear lights. Hopefully will be sorted today! For the day they gave me a 67 plate Leon FR 1.4 courtesy car. Quality feels better than my 15 plate Cupra, and the larger touchscreen is really nice. Can’t get along with the electronic handbrake though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
Got my new Milltek downpipe with race cat and cat back Pipewerx exhaust system fitted :-D I’ll get pics tomorrow once it’s daylight.

Performance: Racingline OEM+ Stage One Mapping | Racingline R600 Intake | Racingline Turbo Inlet Pipe | Racingline Turbo Elbow | Racingline Muffler Delete | OEM NGK Audi RS7 Spark Plugs | 034 Motorsport Dogbone Mount | GFB DV+ | Milltek Large Bore Downpipe | Pipewerx Custom Exhaust | Forge Turbo Blanket

360d004d3800fe7b75a1d94989dcdb72.jpg

Performance: Racingline OEM+ Stage One Mapping | Racingline R600 Intake | Racingline Turbo Inlet Pipe | Racingline Turbo Elbow | Racingline Muffler Delete | OEM NGK Audi RS7 Spark Plugs | 034 Motorsport Dogbone Mount | GFB DV+

JACUPRA280

Jun 18, 2015
Somewhere
360d004d3800fe7b75a1d94989dcdb72.jpg

Nice Cupra mate, but I can't stand how you can see two tiny pee-shoot holes set into the exhaust... it makes the exhaust look naff IMO

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members