what did you and your mk3 leon do today

zeffania

Nov 4, 2016
Finally sorted my dash cam. The suction mount always sits too low so sticky one ordered a usb adaptor to mount as close as I could to the rear view mirror.

cUc5A1V.jpg

7KonYgI.jpg

And my brodit clip that I mounted a phone holder to seeing as my old sat-nav cannot be updated and I quite like waze

p8NGsPf.jpg

lewischadwick7

Jul 4, 2016
Barnsley
Apparently they need to have started cracking before they will replace them. There's a service notice about drilling a vent hole in the back casing if not! Think it depends on the dealer.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

they tried giving me the 'they are vented so will demist themselves' I sent them pictures a week apart and they booked it in and changed it no problem FOC, this was a JCT600 SEAT Sheffield :)

justbaldchris

Oct 17, 2017
Today I updated the maps to 820 and did the following with OBD 11;

1. One switch mirror fold
2. Needle sweep
3. Rear parking sensor display
4... I am sure I did other things too, but for the life of me I can't recall

Oh and ordered an LED reversing lamp to complete the LED set..

bega

Oct 13, 2016
Today I updated the maps to 820 and did the following with OBD 11;

1. One switch mirror fold
2. Needle sweep
3. Rear parking sensor display
4... I am sure I did other things too, but for the life of me I can't recall

Oh and ordered an LED reversing lamp to complete the LED set..
You have Cupra 300? Where did you get maps? :)

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
No a FR..... The maps came from Seat website - they may show as 730 but when you download its the 820 version - I did check post installation and 820 was, in fact installed.

http://www.navigation.com/is-bin/IN...nName=Navteq-NavteqEurope-Site&HideCrumb=true

Follow this to download..

Only annoying thing about this update is that you no longer have to put a space between the first and second part of the postcode...now all my saved destinations don’t work :(

Seat Leon Cupra 290 DSG Black Edition (Alor Blue)
Performance: Racingline OEM+ Stage Two Mapping | Racingline R600 Intake | Racingline Turbo Inlet Pipe | Racingline Turbo Elbow | Racingline Muffler Delete | OEM NGK Audi RS7 Spark Plugs | 034 Motorsport Dogbone Mount | GFB DV+ | Milltek Large Bore Downpipe | Pipewerx Custom Cat Back Exhaust | Forge Turbo Blanket
Interior: Koonlung K1S Dash Cam with BlackVue Power Magic Pro
Exterior: TRC Front Splitter | Foliatec Exhaust Paint Gloss Black

EddieP

Nov 8, 2016
Coatbridge
Finally got mine back after being rear ended just over 2 weeks ago

The things replaced and fix where (approximate cost to fix was just shy of £2k)
New rear bumper bar, new rear bumper, new rear bumper trims, new rear bumper retaining brackets, new rear number plate lamp and new rear number plate

Looking at the car when it happened it looked like no damage had been done other than a new plate being needed

Ordered a personal reg and some gel 3D plates - theses came the day i was rear ended so finally i can get them changed over the weekend

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
I sold my Leon today

Did you buy another one?

Performance: Racingline OEM+ Stage Two Mapping | Racingline R600 Intake | Racingline Turbo Inlet Pipe | Racingline Turbo Elbow | Racingline Muffler Delete | OEM NGK Audi RS7 Spark Plugs | 034 Motorsport Dogbone Mount | GFB DV+ | Milltek Large Bore Downpipe | Pipewerx Custom Cat Back Exhaust | Forge Turbo Blanket

Ckpearce91

Feb 20, 2013
Milton Keynes
Did you buy another one?

Nope. Don’t need another car till next April as I’ve got a work van and the Mrs has a car for when we go out together

perkman1969

Feb 25, 2015
NE England
Fitted the alcantara steering cover I took a chance on from AliExpress. It’s for the Golf and doesn’t quite cover the whole Leon wheel but it’s excellent quality and feels great - had to pad the lower arms slightly as it was a fraction too big there. The slight gaps I’ll find a solution for in time...
90c8b7401cf02eb6d0866778f948d43b.jpg
20bde776bc786b2552194093cbfd8abb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

justbaldchris

Oct 17, 2017
Today I fitted an LED reverse bulb, matches the rest of the car now..... A normal buld, what were SEAT thinking on a LED package car!!!

ukoldschool

Apr 12, 2012
Haven’t done a update for a while but have recently:
Fitted AP coil overs, lowered about 40mm
Michelin ps4’s on the front
Forge 11mm spacers all round

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
Done a wash, polish and wax. Saw how grey my ‘black’ window surrounds were so applied some blackener around all windows and windscreen.

Installed new Racingline engine dressing parts: Coolant cap, oil filler cap, washer bottle cap, dipstick and oil filter housing.

New waterless coolant to go in next weekend!

zeffania

Nov 4, 2016
just took a photo of it as it looked good in the rain. Washed it over a week ago, 300 miles and still looks good imho

14W70as.jpg

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.