Whats a cupra r with 150k miles worth these days?

heggie

Jul 1, 2012
Ross-on-Wye
Will be upgrading to a mk2 cupra over the next few weeks so will soon be time to advertise my 2004 BAM cupra r, however at just shy of 150k a valuation isnt easy.

FSH stack of receipts for work carried out and long MOT etc so thinking £2250ono.

Anyone else got any input or agree/disagree on this sort of price range?

Cheers

Cupra Ross

Breaks things............
May 15, 2005
Edinburgh, Scotland
Will be upgrading to a mk2 cupra over the next few weeks so will soon be time to advertise my 2004 BAM cupra r, however at just shy of 150k a valuation isnt easy.

FSH stack of receipts for work carried out and long MOT etc so thinking £2250ono.

Anyone else got any input or agree/disagree on this sort of price range?

Cheers

Firstly, why are you downgrading to a Mk2? :rofl:

They seem to be selling for between £1400 - £2000 at the moment. With 150k, I think you're a touch on the optimistic side, but a well written ad would probably net you a reasonable price. 150k is big mileage, anything over 120k really cuts your audience in a major way.

Andrewwright

Turbo lover
Aug 16, 2016
Peterborough
£2.000 this time of year is not going to happen.
420dae814e6ac246acf781943b2ae183.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

heggie

Jul 1, 2012
Ross-on-Wye
I don't think it's downgrading at all lol but for the 6k mark it's about the only thing I actually quite like.

Also few years ago on here there were 2 or 3 rs that's had done over 200k

heggie

Jul 1, 2012
Ross-on-Wye
Put it up for £1950 almost a week ago, had loads of interest but not the sort I want lol.

Must have had 10 "breakers or traders" asking whats the best price along with many swaps and offers half the price!

I wonder if all the lower mileage cars get all the same ha ha.

At this rate I can see it becoming my weekend car :D

Andrewwright

Turbo lover
Aug 16, 2016
Peterborough
Put it up for £1950 almost a week ago, had loads of interest but not the sort I want lol.

Must have had 10 "breakers or traders" asking whats the best price along with many swaps and offers half the price!

I wonder if all the lower mileage cars get all the same ha ha.

At this rate I can see it becoming my weekend car :D
Breakers love the cupra r.
Where is the add? Where you from?

Andrewwright

Turbo lover
Aug 16, 2016
Peterborough

heggie

Jul 1, 2012
Ross-on-Wye
Problem is new one is delivered Monday and I will be keeping it on the drive until I sell this. Less messing about with 2 lots of tax and insurance.

Its the worst time of year to be selling so someone is going to get a bargain really.

Andrewwright

Turbo lover
Aug 16, 2016
Peterborough
Problem is new one is delivered Monday and I will be keeping it on the drive until I sell this. Less messing about with 2 lots of tax and insurance.

Its the worst time of year to be selling so someone is going to get a bargain really.
Is a nice example from the pics...won't take long

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.