Cheap rims for motorsport

saltydog

Jan 19, 2015
Cupra R tdi with AP racing 312 discs:

I need some alternative rims for Sprint, slalom and track.

What will fit over the AP discs?

Please advise

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Big-Pete

Always on the Limit
Aug 8, 2010
cheap and motorsport lol good luck,

Oz omnias fit, but there still 700quid

saltydog

Jan 19, 2015
Thanks Pete was thinking steels off a vag.. the problem with having discs bigger than dinner plates.. stops well though

Big-Pete

Always on the Limit
Aug 8, 2010
Thanks Pete was thinking steels off a vag.. the problem with having discs bigger than dinner plates.. stops well though

been there done that,

biigest problem is caliper size, the AP race brakes stick out half a bluddy mile so finding something to clear them is difficult.
the 312mm size isnt hard, my boc had 323mm brembos and they fitted under 17s no issue

saltydog

Jan 19, 2015
been there done that,

biigest problem is caliper size, the AP race brakes stick out half a bluddy mile so finding something to clear them is difficult.
the 312mm size isnt hard, my boc had 323mm brembos and they fitted under 17s no issue
Ah thanks for that..

saltydog

Jan 19, 2015
Iv got team dynamic pro race 3 on mine.
Thanks Pete: I was looking for something cheap and steels if possible for a second set of rims for doing autocross locally..

I'm thinking I will have to use my original wheels on the front and get some steels to go on the back... I'm trying to work out what offset etc they are...

Is there a good website to search..? I imagine most vag 5 studs will fit if the offset is correct..

5053045a2a89fbcd41dd8cbcd7b094a9.jpg

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise