Toledo Cupra?

johanbaguca

Jul 23, 2017
Hi guys,

Found this photo online thought maybe someone had more info on this, was it just a concept?

Also check this page http://www.museoseat.com/modelos/toledo-2/toledo2-castellano.html

It has all info available on any Seat spec sheets technical info but its in spanish,

83d8bc182c41dc62b5b1ef6137ee02b0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jt20vt

Sep 17, 2010
This was talked about quite some time ago as a concept, never happened here in the UK. There was interest but obviously not enough for SEAT to bring it out. The car magazines all stipulated about it being made with several articles published.

johanbaguca

Jul 23, 2017
This was talked about quite some time ago as a concept, never happened here in the UK. There was interest but obviously not enough for SEAT to bring it out. The car magazines all stipulated about it being made with several articles published.

Shame actually looks very good sleek and not exaggerated, should be quick as well

camelspyyder

2 SEAT-er
Jun 26, 2014
There was the Toledo 20VT which was pretty quick with the same 180PS engine as the Leon 20VT (Cupra)
Not quite the same as the later 210PS / 221PS Leon Cupra R though.

And the Mk2 Toledo Cupra race car in European and British Touring Car Championships.

Last edited:

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
There was the Toledo 20VT which was pretty quick with the same 180PS engine as the Leon 20VT (Cupra)
Not quite the same as the later 210PS / 221PS Leon Cupra R though.

And the Mk2 Toledo Cupra race car in European and British Touring Car Championships.

if I'm not mistaken the Toledo is lighter than the equivalent leon too

wilksy

tfsi
Aug 13, 2005
oxford
Correct ,

Leon Cupra r comes in at 1376KG
Toledo20VT is 1316KG

Both quoted from Parker’s

And if you put the cupra r bits on the Toledo (brembo brakes, suspension , bigger rear brakes the twin intercooled bigger turbo 225 engine ) it would probably weigh more

spudboy6

Feb 4, 2014
Swindon
And if you put the cupra r bits on the Toledo (brembo brakes, suspension , bigger rear brakes the twin intercooled bigger turbo 225 engine ) it would probably weigh more

I think the weight is in the tailgate on the leon mainly but it wouldn’t surprise me ,

The 20VT has the cupra r rear vented brakes from the factory also .

As you say I I bet they would come in the same but there’s only what 60kg in it , not even noticeable

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.