Just bought a 2010 Cupra R with 60,000 miles - what’s the first thing I should do?

elnigel

Nov 25, 2002
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Visit site
I will check for you in a bit. Mine is a Cupra not an R. It took me loads of attempts burning the discs, failing, trying again at a slower burn rate. I followed the guide for updating on this forum.

You don't get current speed on the nav but as I have carista I have changed the car to Australia settings which gives me a big mph on the MFA which I find really useful as a spend alot of my time on cruise control on the M1.

Also, my Cupras in modern classics magazine this month. A journalist posted on this forum looking for a bright one, mines kiwi green. It's in a group test with a Megane R26 and a astra vxr nurburgring. They were both nice but I wouldn't like to live with either of them every day!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

elnigel

Nov 25, 2002
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Visit site
I'm on version 0351, like I said, it gives you the following phone menu which is great. And the mph on the dash is really helpful via carista.

Couple of pics below.

bec2343aecfc8b00cef24c4f9d578aef.jpg
143bac5707b178e2c388fc57fbba475b.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Ben P

Aug 15, 2016
Armrest in a Leon whatever are you thinking haha nah mine doesn't have many of the goodies. You still got the RNS310 installed in yours? If so I can let you know an sd card for the latest maps for about £30 and I've also got a firmware recovery cd if you wanted to update it.

Where abouts you from if you don't mind me asking? Got a pic of your beauty?

Cheers

Currently Driving - SEAT Leon Mk2 Cupra R 2010
Previous Car - SEAT Leon Mk2 FR 2007

What maps do you have for the 310? :)

Ben P

Aug 15, 2016
I got me one of these

Cheers

------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheers matey.
Quick question with it being a non Seat card does it show up on the RNS with any other manufacturers logos e.g. vw Skoda or whatever?

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Cheers matey.
Quick question with it being a non Seat card does it show up on the RNS with any other manufacturers logos e.g. vw Skoda or whatever?
The card is just for the maps, the main firmware for the RNS310 is unchanged so it will stay as it was... It's just a map update so to speak.

I'll be doing the firmware update this weekend hopefully if you wanted to try that as well...

------------------------------------------------------------------

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise