Fitting a centre armrest

PhilYerBoots

Jan 1, 2008
I will do Ollie. Probably tomorrow night as I need to dig the box out the garage.

Don't pay for the dealer to do it as it looks dead easy.
Remove the rear tray, fit a couple of retaining brackets in there, slide the armrest in, screw in 2 bolts either side of the console, clip the rear cover on, job done.

olliechambers1

Jan 2, 2018
Lancashire/Berkshire
I will do Ollie. Probably tomorrow night as I need to dig the box out the garage.

Don't pay for the dealer to do it as it looks dead easy.
Remove the rear tray, fit a couple of retaining brackets in there, slide the armrest in, screw in 2 bolts either side of the console, clip the rear cover on, job done.

Thanks for the info Phil! From what others have said in the Ibiza forum it's a dead easy job so I don't really want to pay the dealer.

The only drawback I can see from going the DIY route is that the dealer offer a 2-3 year warranty on dealer fitted parts (3 years before and 2 years after registration). Would that be worth it I wonder?

PhilYerBoots

Jan 1, 2008
Hmm..I think you get standard 2 yr Seat parts Warranty anyway so I'd still say do it yourself and save some cash.
Tool-wise it's only a 10mm socket needed and something to prise off the tray trim.

MattBloom911

Oct 26, 2017
Hi Mike,

IdI like to place an order for a 2018 Arona/Ibiza armrest as previously mentioned. Is it possible to order it to my home address and how do i go about payment?

Thanks,

Matt

Neil Grannon

Jul 16, 2018
Hi Mike,

IdI like to place an order for a 2018 Arona/Ibiza armrest as previously mentioned. Is it possible to order it to my home address and how do i go about payment?

Thanks,

Matt
Can I just say my armrest arrived today as promised by Listers. I fitted it this evening in 15 minutes and I'm rubbish at anything technical. Looks the business and really made the care. Thanks to all on the forum. Neil

33q

Feb 10, 2020
Can I just say my armrest arrived today as promised by Listers. I fitted it this evening in 15 minutes and I'm rubbish at anything technical. Looks the business and really made the care. Thanks to all on the forum. Neil
Are the armrests still available?
How can I order one?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members