Less.

Walked in to dealers on 16th March.
Asked what was available quickly
Placed order
Car arrived with them yesterday
Collecting Friday

IrnBru

Apr 4, 2018
I've just heard from my dealer and bearing in mind the car has been sat in the UK at port for nearly 3 weeks the transport company said it was scheduled for delivery it June [:@]

They're aiming for it to be here next Monday but still no fixed or date. Something is really wrong with the logistics.
Jesus christ, June?! If next week comes and goes without said car. I will not be responsible for my actions but seriously, I know scroog said something about there being a backlog from the snow at the START of march and the Easter shut down, but your car has been at the port for 3 weeks and if you never enquired about it, you were going to get it in June?!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
Less.

Walked in to dealers on 16th March.
Asked what was available quickly
Placed order
Car arrived with them yesterday
Collecting Friday

4 weeks impressive. I done the same thing in February but was told all Leon's are currently 12 weeks plus another 8 for a cupra. There was also a delay on 1.4 engines and a certain type of alloys. If mine takes 20 weeks as expected I'll be happy with that I suppose. Will be worth the wait though.

russbellrfs

Jan 7, 2018
My car is due to be delivered to dealer tomorrow. Going to check it over on Saturday then collect sometime next week

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

russbellrfs

Jan 7, 2018
5th April I believe at Sheerness. Ordered 13th Jan so a few weeks before lead time of 15-17 weeks.

Philh46

Dec 24, 2017
Sheffield
5th April I believe at Sheerness. Ordered 13th Jan so a few weeks before lead time of 15-17 weeks.

Same as mine. Arrived at Sheffield yesterday and got my full video of the car. Matt @ Sheffield has been great to deal with and updates since car arrived.

They have agreeded not to touch it as going to deatailers for machine polish and protection.
Gutted I cannot pickup until near end of month but that's down to me not being available.

russbellrfs

Jan 7, 2018
Went to see it yesterday. Car wasnt clean but still gave an extremely deep look over. Just one small scratch by door handle. Dealer gonna get it cleaned and will go on Tuesday to check again then all being well collect Thursday. Also will fill tank up. Cheeky pic too....

Attachments

• 20180415_104558.jpg
    20180415_104558.jpg
    364.8 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

russbellrfs

Jan 7, 2018
I was going to say, doesn't all FR's come with electric folding door mirrors? But just noticed it's the non FR version
Went SE and put several options as didnt fancy harsher ride. Pretty much is FR spec just without the badges and suspension

IrnBru

Apr 4, 2018
Well it's been 15 weeks to the day that we ordered our leon ST FR 150 in mystery blue, no other options added to the car, I Phoned the dealers yesterday, its still at the port (apparently) and now I really don't have a scooby doo whether its still at the port in Barcelona or Tynemouth...., its actually driving me nuts, And since the start of this not once has the dealer updated/phoned or emailed, all contact has been from me. Here's how some of the phone call went....

I phoned once yesterday to speak to our dealer (only got the receptionist) he was "on holiday" then I asked for the manager to call me back, but the same receptionist phoned me back an hour later...

Receptionist: its a brand new car
Me: yeah i know, I've ordered new cars before....
Receptionist: its still at the port
Receptionist: do you know the registration.

What chance have you got?!

PhilYerBoots

Jan 1, 2008
There are good and bad dealers, looks like you've been unlucky with yours.
If you can get the 8 digit order number from your dealer (there's no reason they shouldn't give you that, otherwise tell them you'll make a complaint via Seat UK).
Then ring Seat UK Customer service with the number and ask them to confirm the status of your car and when it's likely to be with the dealer.
Worth a shot...

IrnBru

Apr 4, 2018
There are good and bad dealers, looks like you've been unlucky with yours.
If you can get the 8 digit order number from your dealer (there's no reason they shouldn't give you that, otherwise tell them you'll make a complaint via Seat UK).
Then ring Seat UK Customer service with the number and ask them to confirm the status of your car and when it's likely to be with the dealer.
Worth a shot...

Dealers just off the phone, apparently its just arrived with them , to pick it up on Monday.

russbellrfs

Jan 7, 2018
Awesome mate, and what nice weather to drive it about in, I pick my ST FR up on Monday in the same mystery blue, I really like your those wheels on yours.
Thanks. Just need to get some protection on the paint and wheels ready for the English summer!