SCN Sticker...

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Had a quick search on here to no avail with regards to SCN stickers for my Leon...

All the links I could see went to vinyl store and that seems to be broken and no site links for them either...

Anyone got any ideas where to get these as I was told its at least a 25bhp increase with them on haha

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
There was talk of a new supplier being found, but don't know what happened as that was months ago. I got mine when I bought the car back in 2014 and can confirm it is quicker since they went on.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
There was talk of a new supplier being found, but don't know what happened as that was months ago. I got mine when I bought the car back in 2014 and can confirm it is quicker since they went on.
I had them on my previous FR but didn't think to get more in case they ran out of suppliers lol my bad!

It feels like my car will never be complete without them...

Cheers

Currently Driving - SEAT Leon Mk2 Cupra R 2010
Previous Car - SEAT Leon Mk2 FR 2007

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Sorry guys, I've got loads with me but postage is a bit of a pain these days....

No worries buddy, I can see you're a small distance from the UK and posting would be a little outrageous.

I will be patient like a good boy, maybe someone UK side will have a spare I can get...

Cheers

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
+1 I’d buy a sticker if sales helped the forum out. :clap:
Just incase you hadn't seen the post about stickers please see here for a poll on which ones you would buy.

For Tapatalk users you have to use web view to see the poll

Cheers