SEATCUPRA.NET Stickers are back

SEATCUPRA.NET Stickers - what would you be looking to order when available?

• Red (external) - two or three

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue (external) - two or three

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
As it's an almost one off I'd be happy to pay a little more if we don't have enough people. By the looks of the poll it doesn't look like we're even close...

If this turns out to be a pain in the butt can you release the font and size etc and people can hunt out their own so at least we look the same to a degree...

Cheers

Ta. I've added a banner ad to get more exposure and I'm going to message members in the next few days about some bits (including stickers). The thread has had 500+ views so people seem interested, just not as many voting (I wonder how many are on tapatalk)

IrnBru

Apr 4, 2018
Ta. I've added a banner ad to get more exposure and I'm going to message members in the next few days about some bits (including stickers). The thread has had 500+ views so people seem interested, just not as many voting (I wonder how many are on tapatalk)

I just voted on the blue, I used to use tapatalk but now I just saved the url to my home screen so I can just click it like an app, and only use the new posts feature.

Reactions: Syphon

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Teaser
86466b8cd5a62717a01ce0a235c2267c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Samples arrived today. The reusable ones look good (although text needs reversing on the final run)

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
That carpet looks well comfy!

Also the stickers look good, look forward to getting some if things go forward.

Cheers

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Ok there is a problem cutting the centre of the A's out on the sticky backed ones due to the size and to do this on mass (they are bit wonky).

I've asked for a sample with the middle filled in in white, instead of cut out as this is easier to do, and I think might look better. The static cling stickers are good.

I'm thinking we'll be looking at:

• Internal: Static Cling (reusable) Black border with white fill
  • External: Sticky: Black border with white fill, Red border with white fill and Blue border with white fill.

I should get some more samples on Wed/Thu next week.

I am aiming to get the big print run done after that, in time for the national meet - attendees will get a free sticker of their choice and discount on any additional ones. You have booked your place to attend of course, haven't you? [B)]

Patrick Ballard

May 10, 2018
I've found a local supplier for stickers and wanted to gauge interest before buying some in bulk to make the prices reasonable for people.

This is not about ordering at this stage so please don't ask for stickers on this thread. How to order will come later. It's also not a commitment from you or me (on all colours!) at this stage.

Please vote on what you would be interested in in the poll.

Picture of mine. View attachment 213

This poll will run for a few days.

Thanks,

Scott

These look great! And the price sounds fair too - £5 or less total. Please post a link to them whenever these are released, I'd be interested in purchasing some. Despite the fact I'm a new member and haven't made many posts yet, I love the idea of sticking this emblem on my Seat and showing other motorists on UK roads that we're all part of this community.

Big up Cupra Gang.

Love the idea my friend.

Thanks,
Patrick.

Deleted member 103408

I have booked my place for the big day (guys and gals we only have 13 there must be more of you free to come along). I have my own sticker but will buy an official one when they come out.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
My voice counts as 2 people so I've been told... It seems to be the right frequency to travel quite far lol 30,000 people and we have 13 haha do we smell?

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Right, I'm back from hols. Had the final test print run through and I think we're good to go.

I've replaced my rear sticky one with the new interior "static cling" that can be reused. The inner is filled with white. I need to re-align it a bit but the photo is to give you the general idea.

Scott

Attachments

• sticker.jpg
    sticker.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 107

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Right, I'm back from hols. Had the final test print run through and I think we're good to go.

I've replaced my rear sticky one with the new interior "static cling" that can be reused. The inner is filled with white. I need to re-align it a bit but the photo is to give you the general idea.

Scott
Shut up and take my money lol :worship:

Alfski

Mar 18, 2018
Herts/Essex Border

Scott

These look fantastic Scott.

Im also ready to purchase immediately :thumbup: