Dsg oil change

Tonezz

Jan 12, 2011
Preston
Should be £199 at a SEAT dealer now. They introduced a fixed price for this a while back.

Interesting that the servicing costs differ between VAG brands. The servicing costs are obviously part of the overall brand position and value metric for each individual brand in the group.

£175 at Skoda, £184 at VW and £225 at Audi

I'd just take my car to Skoda and tell them to do it!

DannyallenFR

Feb 16, 2018
Just an update been in Evans halshaw where I bought it from dsg oil changed after some persuading and the smoke from the exhaust got worse was becoming more frequent and there vag com said 6 regens 0 completed but the carbon reading should be below 19.8 and it was 0 so car has been booking into seat on there expense hopefully it's something simple like a sensor.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Tonezz

Jan 12, 2011
Preston
Just an update been in Evans halshaw where I bought it from dsg oil changed after some persuading and the smoke from the exhaust got worse was becoming more frequent and there vag com said 6 regens 0 completed but the carbon reading should be below 19.8 and it was 0 so car has been booking into seat on there expense hopefully it's something simple like a sensor.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Good work :thumbup:

Apr 22, 2019
Do you have a 6 speed or 7speed? As far as I know all 7 speed dry boxes are the same. No service interval, the mechatronic unit is sealed and should not be opened.
Yu can get a wet box but youd have to check that with SEAT!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.