Breaking 2005 for pd130 help

Leedaniels6

Aug 30, 2017
  1. Hey guys and girls wondered if I could Have some sort of help from you lot I'm about to break my seat ibiza and im not sure of the prices of things obviously depending on the condition,, I have a gt1856vlk turbo with a seat sport fmic, 2.5 miltek down pipe the boost pipes, a triple skin head gasket a new timing belt and pd150 Apr head bolts basically chuck on.. map it... it should be good for 230 or 260-270 with injectors what sort of price could I sell the turbo (as a kit with everything else ) for and also what do other things go For any questions please ask thank you in advance

Lc9zFR

Oct 7, 2017
Essex
Hi mate, I have a 2004 Fr tdi, I’d be interested in head bolts, turbo, and Fmic..... if you have a rough price in mind let me know. Depending on price I may be interested in more bits too! What colour is the car?

Charlie

Leedaniels6

Aug 30, 2017
Hi mate, I have a 2004 Fr tdi, I’d be interested in head bolts, turbo, and Fmic..... if you have a rough price in mind let me know. Depending on price I may be interested in more bits too! What colour is the car?

Charlie

282975999658 eBay that bro

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.