Muffler delete

Clarky89

Aug 11, 2017
Hi everyone,

Been looking into some mods for my Leon CR170. I've seen on ebay you can get a Ulter Sport muffler delete pipe for £115. Does anyone know how much different this would be to a non resonated milltek etc other than price.

linfordfr

nardo grey
Nov 9, 2015
south yorkshire
Hi everyone,

Been looking into some mods for my Leon CR170. I've seen on ebay you can get a Ulter Sport muffler delete pipe for £115. Does anyone know how much different this would be to a non resonated milltek etc other than price.
no matter which box/straight pipe, itll make no difference with the dpf in......unless youve already took it out

Clarky89

Aug 11, 2017
no matter which box/straight pipe, itll make no difference with the dpf in......unless youve already took it out
Hi thanks for the reply. I was thinking more in the way of noise would it become unbearable on longer journeys etc. I need to replace my back box as its quite badly corroded and an aftermarket upgrade seems the better option. And for £115 a straight pipe seems to be a good option.

linfordfr

nardo grey
Nov 9, 2015
south yorkshire
even if its striaght from the turbo, no dpf, no boxes, there still not that loud. keep the dpf in and ittl make no difference. you shoud be abe to get a back box delete and tip of choice for cheaper than that.

Rusty2k

May 12, 2013
Going by this video it's a little louder with a deeper tone with the rear box removed. Not chavvy twat loud though, which is nice.

razmeister

May 28, 2018
Hi, been thinking about the same also! Sounds like a good mod to do, but was worried about it affecting the MOT also.

With this mod done however, is it "loud" always, or is it only so when in Cupra mode etc? I want it a bit louder but not all the time!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.