what have you done to your car today ?

Andrewwright

Turbo lover
Aug 16, 2016
Peterborough
To the mods of this site, can you please update your XML files so this forum can work with Tapatalk. If you don't want to support tapa then tell them this and remove the links in the site. thank you.

Haven't done much with the blue banger except upset people with 30k car's. My mate just got a golf MK4 1.9tdi so it may be time to get the cupra off the road for some much needed work if all works out.

Reactions: BadBoy03

Thai-wronghorse

Self proclaimed Cupra R addict & butcher!
Dec 3, 2015
Kent
To the mods of this site, can you please update your XML files so this forum can work with Tapatalk. If you don't want to support tapa then tell them this and remove the links in the site. thank you.

I'd like to repeat this as I'm barely using the site now it's not supported by Tapatalk and pretty damn sure I won't be the only one.
The last thing this forum needs is less users!

bruceR

Apr 11, 2005
Monifieth, Dundee
Replaced rear brake discs and pads, went for Brembos as git a good deal from ECPs.
Cleaned, prep’d and painted the calipers/brackets/splash shields while I was at it.
Rain means I’ll have to change the fronts 2moro

Reactions: Sparkie

bruceR

Apr 11, 2005
Monifieth, Dundee
Had a cracking 510mile round trip to Torridon with mate (climbing Munro’s) and car drove like a dream
Nightmare cleaning all the flies and sh*te off the front today but a nice relaxing 5hours today in the sun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Andrewwright

Deleted member 103408

I have to ask, did you get beer and barby stuff for the game on Sunday or was is a fuel stop :)

And as the weather is so nice i hope you have a clean planned

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.