Seat altea 07 2.0tdi se no ac/heater air flow

Reach

Jun 25, 2018
Hey all i have no air flow coming from my vents. the pipes to the motor from outside seem ok, the motor is spinning (seems a bit loud on max) brand new cabin filter but with the filter out the airflow in that space seems to be pretty poor, but no blockages between the motor and the filter. Have checked at the vent end and where the rotating valve is that changes direction of flow to the different vents but cant feel any airflow at that point, any ideas on how i could remedy this? Or whats going wrong?
Many thanks

will105

Sep 20, 2007
Northern Ireland
H
Hey all i have no air flow coming from my vents. the pipes to the motor from outside seem ok, the motor is spinning (seems a bit loud on max) brand new cabin filter but with the filter out the airflow in that space seems to be pretty poor, but no blockages between the motor and the filter. Have checked at the vent end and where the rotating valve is that changes direction of flow to the different vents but cant feel any airflow at that point, any ideas on how i could remedy this? Or whats going wrong?
Many tha

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members