MY19 Ordering Dates

Matt-taylor

May 1, 2018
Not looking good for me in afraid. I get the impression that the dealer I ordered from doesn't quite know what he's talking about or just not being upfront with me. I should be getting a my19 regardless of ordering an elec seat or not and with the options available till 3rd July as per scroggs orevuio us thread it should be built to spec. I wonder if nakiung the change is just simply a bit of a pain for the dealer and hence they are reluctant. Partly my own fau it I tho right he could do without the electric but he needs the fine adjustment.

Have you asked the dealer for your order number? And then spoke to Seat UK direct, i have a coup of times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Samsonite

Jun 25, 2018
Have you asked the dealer for your order number? And then spoke to Seat UK direct, i have a coup of times

I have asked for it multiple times. Last time it took over a week just to get them to call or message me back. 'Sorry it's just been really busy'. My only concern now is adding the seat for dad. I asked them kindly to urgently do so given the deadline is 3rd July and promised once I was given an order number they would get no bother from me till delivery! Alas no acknowledgement of that either.....

Matt-taylor

May 1, 2018
I have asked for it multiple times. Last time it took over a week just to get them to call or message me back. 'Sorry it's just been really busy'. My only concern now is adding the seat for dad. I asked them kindly to urgently do so given the deadline is 3rd July and promised once I was given an order number they would get no bother from me till delivery! Alas no acknowledgement of that either.....

If still no joy speak to Seat UK give them your address etc and the dealer your getting it from and they should be able to give you your order number (they may have to contact the dealer) i got my order no within and hour, good luck

Reactions: Samsonite

Scrogg

Living life only a short bus ride from the edge...
Dec 31, 2017
So spoke to dealer today about adding electric seat for my dad. Dealer says that would cause considerable delay to the order and bring it to a MY19 and delivery will likely be in 2019 somewhere around January!
Utter garbage!

Ordering for MY18 options has not yet closed (it closes on 3rd July as posted here) so the electrically adjustable driver's seat can still be added, and will make absolutely no difference to the lead time.

Having ordered June 8th I thought the car would already be a MY19!
It sort of will be... It will be classed as MY19 - so will be subject to any change in style of alloy wheel or cosmetic changes we don't yet know about, and will have the 1.5 TSI EVO 150 engine - but will otherwise be the MY18 specification you have ordered.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samsonite

Samsonite

Jun 25, 2018
Utter garbage!

Ordering for MY18 options has not yet closed (it closes on 3rd July as posted here) so the electrically adjustable driver's seat can still be added, and will make absolutely no difference to the lead time.

It sort of will be... It will be classed as MY19 - so will be subject to any change in style of alloy wheel or cosmetic changes we don't yet know about, and will have the 1.5 TSI EVO 150 engine - but will otherwise be the MY18 specification you have ordered.
Thanks scrogg and Matt for confirming my thinking. Now if only the dealer rep lied to my messages about adding it!

Reactions: Matt-taylor

Scrogg

Living life only a short bus ride from the edge...
Dec 31, 2017
Now if only the dealer replied to my messages about adding it!
Stop hiding behind a keyboard and a screen. Drive down there and stand in the showroom. I can advise with some surety that it is incredibly difficult to ignore someone stood in front of you!

Reactions: Maxloafer

Maxloafer

Apr 1, 2018
East Yorkshire
TFFT, sounds like the 4Drive I ordered back in April will be getting reverse camera and Seat Sound after all. Thanks for the info.

Samsonite

Jun 25, 2018
Stop hiding behind a keyboard and a screen. Drive down there and stand in the showroom. I can advise with some surety that it is incredibly difficult to ignore someone stood in front of you!
Will consider it scrogg lol but they are 4 hours away in crewe and I'm in Essex. I want a written email and there is no confusion come delivery time if any options are missed.

Aris88

Aug 8, 2010
Athens, GREECE
Hey Scrogg, thanks for this information.
I don't live in the UK, I ordered my Leon 5d 1.8 TSI (180 DSG, with lots of options added) from my local dealer here in Greece in May, 16th. Still, my dealer said that the order is accepted, but the build week is marked as "0", thus we couldn't get an answer from Seat on which phase my order is, they couldn't answer. Is it possible that my order is also being converted to 2.0 TSI instead of 1.8 ? Or is it just a casual/normal delay because of the changes Seat is undergoing these months with the replacement of engines? Thanks!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.