Does anyone actually reply on here anymore?!

Deleted member 103408

Does that mean as I'm mid 30's I can adopt a dad and Grandad and double or nothing...? @theoldboy what's your going pocket money rate haha

Does that mean as I'm mid 30's I can adopt a dad and Grandad and double or nothing...? @theoldboy what's your going pocket money rate haha

I have enough kids of my own thank you and I have blown the inheritance on the Car so afraid all you can have is a sit and and look at my car at the meet but there is no money left.

Reactions: Jim45

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I have enough kids of my own thank you and I have blown the inheritance on the Car so afraid all you can have is a sit and and look at my car at the meet but there is no money left.
I don't mind swapping my car for yours, that should even things out haha

Fancy respray on the car.
Ooooo what colour you going for? Thought about getting a wrap?

Deleted member 103408

This is your father speaking NO, NO, NO and dont bother asking your mum either.

No don't want a wrap want a proper respray next thing to start saving for.

Reactions: Jimbobcook

Jim45

Apr 27, 2018
So we drift off topic here and ere but to the OP, you now have 85 replies!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

......at least you can follow every post (or maybe you don’t want to!!!) on here unlike FB where everything just gets lost. Imagine trying to refer back to all the useful hints & tips, impossible on the FB platform.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zardoz

Sep 6, 2016
North West
Yeah, I've used some really old threads to help me get my car running properly. Great that there's suck a wealth of knowledge here that's easily searchable.

Deleted member 103408

And now we have two MK1's at the national meet, sure we cant persuade any more of you guys to come and show off your car.

Reactions: Jimbobcook
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise