Double DIN Fascia

Romski

Mar 10, 2018
Anyone know where I can get a genuine SEAT double din fascia? I tried Coverdale VAG parts but apparently SEAT aren’t producing them at the factory at the moment. I was waiting months for one to come into stock so they’re sending me a refund now. I need to find a supplier that has one in stock already if possible?

Part number: 1P2858063
Pre-FL Leon FR so guessing that colour code is N87

Cheers

SpiderWelsh

Jul 3, 2018
I'm in need of the same.

I did buy a fascia with a cage for my Kenwood DNX520VBT, but when it came to fitting neither the cage nor the fascia worked.

The cage was not needed as the Kenwood was a factory upgrade option so just bolts in and the fascia gap was too small for the stereo to poke through, so back they go and I'm still looking for a fascia.

Saw one on Amazon that looks a much wider gap to mine, but I've heard aftermarket can be way off with plastic colouring.

iNeoTom

Mar 21, 2017
I'm in need of the same.

I did buy a fascia with a cage for my Kenwood DNX520VBT, but when it came to fitting neither the cage nor the fascia worked.

The cage was not needed as the Kenwood was a factory upgrade option so just bolts in and the fascia gap was too small for the stereo to poke through, so back they go and I'm still looking for a fascia.

Saw one on Amazon that looks a much wider gap to mine, but I've heard aftermarket can be way off with plastic colouring.

Hey

It looks like you ordered the fascia for an aftermarket radio if the gap was too small the have a rectangular opening to accommodate a standard aftermarket radio surround eg:-

CT23ST14e-250x250.jpg

The one you need for the Kenwood DNX520VBT has the big round corners thats the one for the standard Kenwood DNX520VBT, 315, 510 etc..

CT23ST12-NEW-1-250x250.jpg

Hope this helps

Tom

Reactions: SpiderWelsh
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.