Stickers are back....

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
Look what arrived in the post this morning.... big shout out to Syphon who made this happen.. who needs a stage2 to get close to the 400bhp mark when these babies give you that extra 20bhp ...ha,ha.. might need to get one for my front splitter...
IMG_0095.JPG
IMG_0089.JPG
IMG_0099.JPG

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Ordered 2 more so I have all the options as picking one colour for the front splitter is proving tough.

Blue car with a black splitter... Do I put a blue, red or black on a black background lol

Edit: @Syphon did you happen to have everything prepped when I ordered as to be shipped today is impressive haha

Last edited:

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Ordered 2 more so I have all the options as picking one colour for the front splitter is proving tough.

Blue car with a black splitter... Do I put a blue, red or black on a black background lol

Edit: @Syphon did you happen to have everything prepped when I ordered as to be shipped today is impressive haha

I've got a method now I can usually get them out quicker than I was expecting now I've got all the stuff and the initial surge has passed.

Disclaimer - these do not add BHP to your car - despite claims to the contrary. :no:

I'm going to move this to another forum as this is amazing news yes, but not SEAT news :)

Scott

Reactions: Jimbobcook

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
You saying I don't have 300bhp then haha that's a shame!

Oh well all bets are off I've been fed a lie!

I saw the pics and like what you did with the white on the black splitter. Good chance I'll be copying. LOL. Not sure what to do on back window though. Blue? And under 3rd brake light or to the right of windscreen wiper (where I usually have my stickers). Not sure I can break with tradition and try a new location.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I saw the pics and like what you did with the white on the black splitter. Good chance I'll be copying. LOL. Not sure what to do on back window though. Blue? And under 3rd brake light or to the right of windscreen wiper (where I usually have my stickers). Not sure I can break with tradition and try a new location.
I got the blue/white external one for the splitter and the re usable one on the back window just under the 3rd light lol get it done lol I think with the splitter and back window you'll be fine... If you don't like the back window move it to the front when you wish lol

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
So does semi-permanent translate as "will pressure wash off" or are they pressure wash safe? Thinking of starting out with the blue for the back window.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
So does semi-permanent translate as "will pressure wash off" or are they pressure wash safe? Thinking of starting out with the blue for the back window.
I did avoid the sticker with the pressure washer in case so unknown as of yet... I could try it on Wednesday after my MOT and as I have another sticker to go on if needed haha

Blue is external only, I find the white quite bright and may stand out alot on the back window where as the reusable one on the inside looks good and not too much to look at. Just my 2 pence...

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I did avoid the sticker with the pressure washer in case so unknown as of yet... I could try it on Wednesday after my MOT and as I have another sticker to go on if needed haha

Blue is external only, I find the white quite bright and may stand out alot on the back window where as the reusable one on the inside looks good and not too much to look at. Just my 2 pence...

Ah yeah, let me know. Hmm, I wonder if I applied the dexterity of an otter if I could cut out the white bits and make it an outline...

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
So what do you do with the external ones? You wet the surface first so you can slide em into position? Then I take it just scrub em with a credit card and remove the front?

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
So what do you do with the external ones? You wet the surface first so you can slide em into position? Then I take it just scrub em with a credit card and remove the front?
I stuck mine to a dry surface and just made sure it was straight ish lol also my external one didn't come off after a pressure wash and I put it right on it... Had left it without cleaning for a week though.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I stuck mine to a dry surface and just made sure it was straight ish lol also my external one didn't come off after a pressure wash and I put it right on it... Had left it without cleaning for a week though.

Good to know it'll survive the pressure washer. Did your collonite arrive? If the weather holds out, I may hold my breath and give it a go when I get back. But I'm going for the back window... so hopefully I get it straight.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Good to know it'll survive the pressure washer. Did your collonite arrive? If the weather holds out, I may hold my breath and give it a go when I get back. But I'm going for the back window... so hopefully I get it straight.
I admit that's only one pressure wash lol but I'll just buy more if it comes off.

Nah it didn't arrive and I waited as long as I could... Had a day off so washed the car... Normal wax it is

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
It's not straight haha how does it look from a car perspective.

Did you measure it or do it by eye lol

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.