FRCR170 TO A FORGED CUPRA BLIMEY!!

Leeoncupra

Feb 12, 2017
Halesowen
Normally you feel the inlet and outlet hoses if one is hot and the other is not then that usual indicates its stuck closed and if its stuck open it usual takes longer to warm the car up

bagged fr , k1 rep , 19s

Hamzah Awan

Sep 4, 2018
Normally you feel the inlet and outlet hoses if one is hot and the other is not then that usual indicates its stuck closed and if its stuck open it usual takes longer to warm the car up

bagged fr , k1 rep , 19s
So you don’t think it’s the thermostat

Hamzah Awan

Sep 4, 2018
Alright guys problem solved on of the nuts of the fuse relays disappeared causing it to lose power and the fan switch was also loose that’s all fixed now so no more over heating

Reactions: Leeoncupra

Hamzah Awan

Sep 4, 2018
I cringe thinking what that lad did to her in his 4 months of ownership

bagged fr , k1 rep , 19s

That guys honestly a blow job mind my language he now wants me to pay for the logbook that was supposed to come with the car that he lost and when I said you pay for it he’s like well I’m paying for the tax I said it’s been 2 weeks mate what tax have you paid it goes out of your account monthly not weekly

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Glad you got it sorted at least. And thanks for letting us know what it was in the end, a lot of people once they've solved the issue tend to just disappear without a word. Hopefully in future, this will save someone else a headache.

Leeoncupra

Feb 12, 2017
Halesowen
Selling my kw v1s if your interested mate
be84163e8f0e69db284f343e46c24e4f.jpg

bagged fr , k1 rep , 19s

Hamzah Awan

Sep 4, 2018
5161AD21-18C1-4FDB-845C-894B80CC2922.jpeg

Got my cupra R alloys today and my HPFP if anyone knows how I can repair my buckled alloys please message me and also I have the 18” Orion cupra alloys for sale in black new tyres all around

Hamzah Awan

Sep 4, 2018
guys i have some leon cupra R alloys i think two of them are buckled i just want them gone they are fully refurbed with 6-7mm tread all around just give me whatever and take them off my hands

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
So
guys i have some leon cupra R alloys i think two of them are buckled i just want them gone they are fully refurbed with 6-7mm tread all around just give me whatever and take them off my hands
Wheels could be buckled but the paint job is mint on them and in black? Where abouts you based?

Hamzah Awan

Sep 4, 2018
YeH mate they is one small curb mark but trust me ther are mint I’m in Birmingham but can drop free within 20 miles or at a small charge else where

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise