Gods Country - West Cumbria
Looks straight to me! And who measures a window sticker? :D

I didn’t when I fitted mine.
46aebbdfa607627010ee25d46df8b79b.jpg

Excuse the dirty car lol

afcajax73

Jun 9, 2007
Stoke-on-Trent, UK
I did avoid the sticker with the pressure washer in case so unknown as of yet... I could try it on Wednesday after my MOT and as I have another sticker to go on if needed haha

Blue is external only, I find the white quite bright and may stand out alot on the back window where as the reusable one on the inside looks good and not too much to look at. Just my 2 pence...

I drove through a huuuuuge mud puddle on way home last weekend and took a diversion via the local hand wash place just to get the most of it off.

I completely forgot about the sticker at the time until I looked in my rear view mirror and saw the pressure washer approaching.

happily enough, the sticker is still well and truly in place :)

Reactions: Syphon

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Well, I'll see how it holds up. I realised this morning that because I have the external one, my rear windscreen wiper now catches it with every pass. If it comes off, I'll get a new one and go for the lower-right of the rear window outside of the wipers arc.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Well, I'll see how it holds up. I realised this morning that because I have the external one, my rear windscreen wiper now catches it with every pass. If it comes off, I'll get a new one and go for the lower-right of the rear window outside of the wipers arc.
Oh balls, yeah I didn't think of that lol does it make a noise?

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I've give it some wiper action, pressure washed and snowfoamed it:
PUBKvcu.jpg

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I've give it some wiper action, pressure washed and snowfoamed it:
PUBKvcu.jpg
They stick pretty well me thinks! I didn't hold back when I pressure washed it so i'm happy

You still using Avalanche? I don't find it sticks to the car very well, I wonder if I'm getting the ratios right...

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
They stick pretty well me thinks! I didn't hold back when I pressure washed it so i'm happy

You still using Avalanche? I don't find it sticks to the car very well, I wonder if I'm getting the ratios right...

I haven't even got onto the avalanche yet... that's the free autobrite one (well, free with the lance). Can't work out, is + on the lance more foam or more water?

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I haven't even got onto the avalanche yet... that's the free autobrite one (well, free with the lance). Can't work out, is + on the lance more foam or more water?
Haha I'm so glad it's not just me... I saw white foam coming out so I just left it lol mines on full + currently... It would be more ideal if it wasn't as watery as next doors car isn't that far away... I haven't got time to clean theirs as well...

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Needed to make sure I had front n back stickers for the photos today. Ok, @Jimbobcook how's my positioning? Keeping in mind, I wanted it to be in a different place to yours!!! LOL!

H6Kgl0Y.png

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Needed to make sure I had front n back stickers for the photos today. Ok, @Jimbobcook how's my positioning? Keeping in mind, I wanted it to be in a different place to yours!!! LOL!

H6Kgl0Y.png
It's off centre but straight, acceptable.

Did the front look weird for a while lol I'm only just used to mine.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
It's off centre but straight, acceptable.

Did the front look weird for a while lol I'm only just used to mine.

:dance: Yeah, I would have liked it centered. But the support for the splitter is in the way.

I'm still thinking "I wish I could have it in the center" LOL.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
:dance: Yeah, I would have liked it centered. But the support for the splitter is in the way.

I'm still thinking "I wish I could have it in the center" LOL.
Can you not just fit it in? It's hard to know when you have to judge it because of the backing paper.

Now it's on I doubt you'll get it off very easy lol its gone through 2 big washes

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Can you not just fit it in? It's hard to know when you have to judge it because of the backing paper.

Now it's on I doubt you'll get it off very easy lol its gone through 2 big washes

Yeah, in hindsight, it may have fit. But, after the 5 hours washing the car, the light was fading and I had to get it on quick. So thats sticker #2. Wonder what the interior one would look like in the front A!? How many you got on yours now?

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Yeah, in hindsight, it may have fit. But, after the 5 hours washing the car, the light was fading and I had to get it on quick. So thats sticker #2. Wonder what the interior one would look like in the front A!? How many you got on yours now?
If you want to move it I would do it soon although you've waxed now so maybe not a good idea...

I have 2 spare external stickers left... I may get the white one on the rear diffuser or something then I have a red one left I think... no more internal ones... may have to get some ordered

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Sticker #3. So stupid question, are the internal ones some kind of transparent friction thingy or am I supposed to remove the transparent bit and leave the lettering like the external ones?

dPN7X8J.jpg

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.