Leon Configurator Updated

admac21

Aug 30, 2018
Hadn't seen it posted yet but I've just noticed the configurator has been updated with all the new trims and engines. Of note (for me anyway) and in line with the new WLPT standards, the MPG is now different per model for the same engine; so the combined MPG for the 1.5 EVO TSI (150PS) on the FR Sport is 53.3 while it is 55.4 on the Xcellence. Both are a reduction from the 57 MPG for the equivalent 1.4 Eco TSI before the changes. Those getting the 130PS 1.5 version will get a nice little boost in economy from the old 1.4 which now gets better figures across the board than both the 150PS 1.5, and the old 1.4 125PS.

Only other thing I noticed was the 'compare trims' seems to be missing a number of features, for someone not so familiar with the difference ibetween the FR and FR sport they would think the FR is better equiped as the comparison screen shows it as having more features than the FR sport which is odd, but that's only because fetaures such as digital cockpit, DCC and leather seats are missing from the comparison and it shows only the FR as having drive profile selection.

I'm sure there are many other things I've not noticed.

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Never noticed but the interior shots for the Leon's on the configurator now have the beats logo.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Stoob

Apr 21, 2018
I notice the FR now doesnt have the option of any other wheels apart from the standard 17".
When i ordered my car i specced the 18" PUM Performance Alloys, reckon ill still get them?

admac21

Aug 30, 2018
I notice the FR now doesnt have the option of any other wheels apart from the standard 17".
When i ordered my car i specced the 18" PUM Performance Alloys, reckon ill still get them?

I beleive Scrogg in another thread mentioned that all options previously ordered are protected, so provided you don't now want to make any changes you will get exactly what you specified.

Scrogg

Living life only a short bus ride from the edge...
Dec 31, 2017
Never noticed but the interior shots for the Leon's on the configurator now have the beats logo.
They also have the steering wheel on the wrong side, which is why at the bottom of every page it says "Images for illustrative purposes only. Please note that some images may not reflect UK specification."

Reactions: Walone

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
They also have the steering wheel on the wrong side, which is why at the bottom of every page it says "Images for illustrative purposes only. Please note that some images may not reflect UK specification."
Yeah I already mentioned about the LHD photos in an another thread.

It was just an observation, as they did the same with the digital cockpit but that one actually was a valid change for the UK.

Quick question.. in the past if a customer order was placed for seat sound would it display as that in the system?

As my customer order displays beats on my current UK order.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Scrogg

Living life only a short bus ride from the edge...
Dec 31, 2017
Quick question.. in the past if a customer order was placed for seat sound would it display as that in the system?

As my customer order displays beats on my current UK order.
Cars ordered with SEAT Sound are being built with Beats Audio. I'm assuming that will still mean the 10 speaker system that was previously part of the Leon and Ateca set-up...

KXL

KXL
Dec 15, 2016
London, UK
Are all diesels 2.0TDI diesels pulled from Leon FR/Xcellence? Didn't see them on the configurator...or theyare still WLTP process?

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
Are all diesels 2.0TDI diesels pulled from Leon FR/Xcellence? Didn't see them on the configurator...or theyare still WLTP process?
2.o TDi does appear in the price list, with VED rate shown as pending.