What do you all do for a job

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
Name your price im only up the road lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Lol. In fairness I already have a waiting list of friends cars to do... maybe I need to just take the plunge... although I’d like to go on a couple of courses first to refine what I do so that I could say I’m a professional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChrisJKM

Aug 21, 2018
North Yorkshire
Id say if you enjoy it then go for it
Lol. In fairness I already have a waiting list of friends cars to do... maybe I need to just take the plunge... although I’d like to go on a couple of courses first to refine what I do so that I could say I’m a professional.

Andrewwright

Turbo lover
Aug 16, 2016
Peterborough

Pay for someone to say you can do it? Madness.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Sharpy

Oct 2, 2018
Pay for someone to say you can do it? Madness.

To be fair i've just been thinking more about this and I think what I might do is work with someone I know and trust that does it for a living to refine my skills...

Andrewwright

Turbo lover
Aug 16, 2016
Peterborough
To be fair i've just been thinking more about this and I think what I might do is work with someone I know and trust that does it for a living to refine my skills...
Tbh it sounds like a good plan, just don't pay someone to say you can do it. Make sure you have liability insurance, most important for the claim life scum you will come across.

Reactions: Sharpy

Sharpy

Oct 2, 2018
Tbh it sounds like a good plan, just don't pay someone to say you can do it. Make sure you have liability insurance, most important for the claim life scum you will come across.

I'll definitely be getting insurance if I decide to give this a go... Dont fancy being personally liable!

ChrisJKM

Aug 21, 2018
North Yorkshire
Yeah york xmas markets are really good. Mid november they normally start. They also set up one of those tipis with a fire pit mulled wine hot cider etc. Defo worth a visit
I was thinking of trying there this Christmas. Are there Christmas Markets?

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Yeah york xmas markets are really good. Mid november they normally start. They also set up one of those tipis with a fire pit mulled wine hot cider etc. Defo worth a visit

Think I’ll look into it. Just need to book somewhere to stop for Me the Wife and my Son and my in-laws. Any recommendations?

ChrisJKM

Aug 21, 2018
North Yorkshire
Think I’ll look into it. Just need to book somewhere to stop for Me the Wife and my Son and my in-laws. Any recommendations?
Depends what you want. Theres plenty of nice b and bs near the racecourse. Your normal travelodge premier inn etc. Id probably say your best bet is a b and b. Parking is a nightmare in york and its a 15 minute walk in from the racecourse. Also parking is the guts of 20 quid a day.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.